Nottingham Anyone?

Inspired Dave

i should be up for this have work in the morning but it shouldnt be to bad. i always use a ncp when i park there. ampitheatre sounds alright but thats where we nearly got shot last time i rode there haha. actually looking forward to it be like old times almost lol.

ill defo be later than 11 no doubt about that i have work so could finish at 11 like today then im looking at a hour to get there and get sorted but im saying 12 at the very earlyest for me.

oh my god Ben's gunna ride! haha. I normally park in the big shopping centre is it victoia centre the one near the train station? NCP is next to it, but I can never find the entrance :$

The Amphitheatre I have no idea how to get to :(

Lol, got a call from Bessel and Tarty Adam today, somehow they thought i was going to this?

Was good to boast about at work though (i was at work) saying 1 of the top 5/10 riders in the country just called me asking if i wanted to ride, same with the guy who owns tartybikes. lol

Good little ride, weather was a bit cacky though.

I did so much cross-town riding today! lol, more time searching for people than actually riding trials! Bloody mobile phones! hehe

Good seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones :)

When the weather's better let me know if anyone fancies an hour or two riding again (Y)