Call Of Duty 4 - Ps3

Stefan P

not wanting to piss on any ps3 lovers chips here. but i went round my girlfriends house the other day, and her brother has one set up on a hdtv (sony i think), n he wanted to show me it, so i was thinking i was gonna be really impressed with it, epsecially with all the hype. But i have to say it looked really disapointing, i mean more graphics wise than anything else :ermm:

But anyway not meaning to hijack the thread here.

not wanting to piss on any ps3 lovers chips here. but i went round my girlfriends house the other day, and her brother has one set up on a hdtv (sony i think), n he wanted to show me it, so i was thinking i was gonna be really impressed with it, epsecially with all the hype. But i have to say it looked really disapointing, i mean more graphics wise than anything else :ermm:

But anyway not meaning to hijack the thread here.

lol ok then...

graphics are immense.

danz_gto

add me

• 2 weeks later...

Got it on xbox. Im shite, got stuck on that level where captain price gets raped by the helicopter and you have to hold the people back until your copter comes and saves you. BTW how far into the game is that? because I got that far in one night :unsure: