Team Trial

Waynio

Were using AMCA insurance as we do for tykes.

a date has been provisionally set Easter Weekend which is March 23rd. the good thing about this weekend is it been a bank holiday either side of it, people will be able to travel up on good friday and also return on bank holiday monday.

Were just finalising a few other things, were looking at trying to use the indoor sections from sheffield and also more man made obstacles and objects.

Hope as many of you can make it as possible. Venue is deffinatly looking like it will be Skipton Auction mart.

Check the link of multimap, you can see the canal go under the A629 and the A629 then meets a roundabout with the A65 coming off it. its the right turn and the 2nd right, it doesnt have a street name on the map. but that road follows into the auction mart. we have got camping facilities and also, on that roundabout there is a travellodge or travel inn 1 of the 2. so plenty of accomodation to suit all.

MultiMap Link

Wayne.

Edited by Waynio

Wayne,

Not sure on the location of this, but I think its the same place that they held the Trials Central Trial a few years ago? Or very near there anyway, I recall going through Skipton. Either way, its a nice place around there.

Any more information regarding camping? I will be going with a few mates but we will need to camp there. Any costs for camping? Fires allowed? Drinking allowed?

i go to the atomz factory now in a couple of weeks so i will defo be in discussion with caisso to be entering a team as this little guy deserves all the support in the world and masses of respect him as well. anything that i can do don't hesitate to give me a shout. (Y)

Sorry not to have been able to confirm the dates yet, still waiting for the venue to confirm.

However, it has been confirmed by Ot Pi that Monty will be sending over at least one of the top riders to support the event ... aswell as some goodies!

More news as soon as we hear.

Barbara

TykeTrial

Can we start having people put there names down for 100% sure? i just want to make sure we get the numbers correct. would be kool for as many people as possible to turn up.

Please put your full name including your mates who you maybe bringing with you and we'll start a list.

The list of "top euro" riders will be gathering shape so please please show your support for this cause for cancer research and to a young lad who has been hit by the illness. I think ben is doing fine and will hopefully attend the event so it would be great for people to see and just say "Hi" to him, he would really appreciate that.

Regards Wayne.

I'm confused :Slol i really wanna say i will be there but the posts are hard to look through? Do you have a final date? Place? sorry, and i will try and get a few of my peeps down, are we giving money or getting sponsered? TV coverage? there needs to be more info :) Might want to edit the 1st post

Oh and hats of to the wee lad hope he is fully recovered sooon :)

p.s i think it's a great idea and will do my best to be there :)

Tom

Nothings ever a fair way ;)

if you didnt have legs then i would agree it would be near on impossible! take advantage of having legs and been able to ride ;) come along and have some fun.

Wayne.

Il prop a list together tonight nwhen i get a list on the go.....

After a meeting last night we can confirm some details:-

THE EASTER BUNNY HOP

Date: Sunday 23rd March (Easter Sunday)

Venue: Indoor at Skipton Auction Mart, Skipton, North Yorkshire. (10 minutes bike ride from Skipton Station)

Arena section built from equipment from the Sheffield Arena Trial

• Demonstrations by top world riders (names to be confirmed)
  • Team Arena Event, any age, any ability
  • Bunny Hop competition
  • Sidehop competition
  • Gap jump competition
  • Limbo competition
  • Charity Auction

Everyone's invited to have a go at the Bunny Hop, Sidehop, Gap jump and Limbo competitions so make sure you bring your bike!

Help is always needed on Saturday to set it all up, otherwise organise yourselves into a ride somewhere! Camping available on Saturday night.

Team entry forms will be available for download in due course, so start getting your teams planned now for a really fun day.

Organised by volunteers, all profits will go to cancer-related charities.

Yeh that is the kind of thing we were hoping it would be like.

It is just a show case for you lads to try and out do each other. But all done in the spirit it is intended in. FUN

Can't wait, it is gonna be very hard work for all involved but it will be worth it to see young Bens face.

We will need as much help as possible from building, fetching and carrying, setting up ect.

Oh yes, even if you are not the worlds best rider you will be mixing it with the worlds best, no matter how young or old you are it is gonna be a

hoot, I am guessing that one of our little riders on a 205 will be winning the limbo, so every one stands a chance of winning something.

Please do all you can to help make it a real top event.

Thanks

JP.

Edited by robster