Admins: Change My Username Please.

I have emailed you. You ignore it. ive tried making new accounts. You delete them.

Just because you have admin next to your name. You think your the best. Again: Just like policeman.

I would like just to speak to an admin directly. clearly this is not going to happen.

I have tried to be nice and have tried to get re validated with a fresh start. You wont let that happen either.

Oh yeah. one more thing. Ive tried adding tomturd@hotmail.com to msn. and you ignore it.

Please just give me a chance

Thanks.

Edit: Please change my username to 'Charlie Jennings'

Edited by iCharlie

"Just because you have admin next to your name. You think your the best. Again: Just like policeman."

Oh dear, i suggest you make a Quick edit charlie, And they don't have to change it for you, if they do it's out of the kindness of there heart, and to be fair speaking to them like shit is NOT going to help Mate.

Edit: You're Sig, Is ridicoulous !

Edited by Adam-Griffin

"Just because you have admin next to your name. You think your the best. Again: Just like policeman."

Oh dear, i suggest you make a Quick edit charlie, And they don't have to change it for you, if they do it's out of the kindness of there heart, and to be fair speaking to them like shit is NOT going to help Mate.

IVe been trying to get in contact with them for ages. Its getting on my nerves. Plus. its true. They have a title: Admin. and they abuse it.

Edited by iCharlie

IVe been trying to get in contact with them for ages. Its getting on my nerves. Plus. its true. They have a title: Admin. and they abuse it.

Yes, There probably ignoring you for a reason, Since about A month ago you have caused loads of shit On TF, why woudl they want to help you ?

Yes, There probably ignoring you for a reason, Since about A month ago you have caused loads of shit On TF, why woudl they want to help you ?

Well. I've tried to change. they wont let me. Its stupid.

ANYWAY: THIS IS A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO THE ADMINS. NOT YOU

Edited by iCharlie

Just because you have admin next to your name. You think your the best. Again: Just like policeman.

surely the sheer fact that they are admin gives them unlimited power over this community i mean you have to do things in a series of priorities so changing some whiney asses name might not be top of there list of things to do. Further more this may come out wrong but id be really pissed if i was a admin on this or any forum and saw that message it would send me straight over to the controls and id ban your ass

so just sit down shut up and wait.

Nic P

Edited by NicP

surely the sheer fact that they are admin gives them unlimited power over this community i mean you have to do things in a series of priorities so changing some whiney asses name might not be top of there list of things to do. Further more this may come out wrong but id be really pissed if i was a admin on this or any forum and saw that message would send me straight over and ban your ass just sit down shut up and wait.

Nic P

Wow, validation ?

You can change it yourself, in the control panel :giggle:

At least I think you can. Full members can but perhaps pre-members can't. Either way, a different name isn't going to really make a difference to how quickly you get validated again. Making a topic like this might though...

Charlie, what you said about " you have admin next to you name "..thats there for a reason. They pay for this forum to be run. They spend there spare time sorting out the bugs. Making it all run nicely. They can do whatever they want.

If you dont like it. Dont come on here. Simple as that buddy.

Charlie, what you said about " you have admin next to you name "..thats there for a reason. They pay for this forum to be run. They spend there spare time sorting out the bugs. Making it all run nicely. They can do whatever they want.

If you dont like it. Dont come on here. Simple as that buddy.

Can't believe im saying this. Agreed.

Danny.