The Mighty Boosh Thread

Wet Banana

Care to elaborate on that statement?

yeah,

in my experience they all dress the same, listen to similar generic music and really dont have a clue about life, at my college you just get every other tool wearing eye shadow and dying their hair wearing shite skinny jeans and girls jumpers trying to be different and thinking their fashionable,. when they dont know the first thing about clothing and again just wear henleys or some other shit brand etc

yeah sorry was reffering to my college, uni is much different people actually start to think for theirselves its probably just cause at colleges the students are quite naive due to age, i just dont really like the whole myspace generation etc, bring back brick phones and record players i say !

yeah,

in my experience they all dress the same, listen to similar generic music and really dont have a clue about life, at my college you just get every other tool wearing eye shadow and dying their hair wearing shite skinny jeans and girls jumpers trying to be different and thinking their fashionable,. when they dont know the first thing about clothing and again just wear henleys or some other shit brand etc

Yeah you've pretty much summed up college right there.

Uni is something different.