New Hs33 Pads

Im with krisboats on this ........go search.how ever il ask a few things from you as you give verry little info

what rim?

ground or smooth?

for a smooth rim with or with out tar i would say ...plazmatic crm pads....rock pad greens....

for a ground rim ive used most of the koxx range and dont see what the fuss is with them.....plazmatic crms again are a very nice pad that offer a superbe sound awsome bite and hold they also last a good while on a light grind.....

cnc heatsink reds ....best pad ive ever used......awsome bite and hold verry verry loud and last a fair while even on a harsh deep grind

i recomend heatsink pads highly to anyone who wants the best rear brake :)

dave

x

Edited by mrkoxx

cnc heatsink reds ....best pad ive ever used......awsome bite and hold verry verry loud and last a fair while even on a harsh deep grind

i recomend heatsink pads highly to anyone who wants the best rear brake :)

I really dont agree with that im sure yours are mint but mine are really crap they dont hold atall ive given it about 2 grinds and a really harsh one but it just laughs at me and slips everywere i realyl dont know what to do :(

Magura black pads in the wet with tar on smooth, also fanta bled maggie ***.

Haha I lol'd.

Note: Anyone who is impressionable enough to take the advice of a member with a funny user name like jebend about magura bleeds, pads or general set-ups (especially involving standard pads and fanta bleeds) do so at your own risk.

Edited by Skoze