Handsomedog Rockhound

john.p

hello

i all ready have a trials bike but i just wonderd what it would be like to make my handsomedog into a trials bike. do you guys think it would ride smooth and would it be able to take the impact of trials??

from jp

hello

i all ready have a trials bike but i just wonderd what it would be like to make my handsomedog into a trials bike. do you guys think it would ride smooth and would it be able to take the impact of trials??

from jp

No, and no. Converting any bike that is not trial's specific is a bad idea, bad geo, too heavy and not strong enough.

No, and no. Converting any bike that is not trial's specific is a bad idea, bad geo, too heavy and not strong enough.

Honest to God i don't know where half of the youngsters get their information from. It was trials specific geometry at the time, but times have changed. OK the geo wasn't great on the bikes but i could still do a fair bit on my old handsomedog rockstar!!! Also i remember the frame being really quite strong and at around 5lbs it wasn't a bad weight for that time. If you have the parts/time build it, just for some fun!!