24" Riders Out There - What Tyres Do You Use?

chrisbikefix

Excellent choice of bike, you will not be disappointed - I've had mine for a year or so now and love every minute I spend on it.

As for tyres, mostly it'll depend on what you're using it for, I ride solely street and park on mine so run DMR Moto tyres at silly high pressures, a Moto Digger on the back gives a little more grip for natural but they're not that special - I get 'em free though so I can't complain. Other top choices are the Tioga Comp and anything Maxxis.

For other suggestions/recommendations take a look in here, that should have answers to most of your 24" related questions.

Hope that helps and enjoy the ride.

dmr moto diggers my mate had them front and back and they were mint even in rainy,muddy conditions.

also depends on what you are using it for if mainly street im sure there is going to be a grippyier (sp?) tyre then that.

cool cool. cant wait to get it! just wondered what people where running these days, i have had those tyres before on a pashley so quite pleased with them ... this will be my first time on a a 24inch though so cant wait really! picked up a pashley 26mhz frame today for £20 ... need to weld a few bits onit but going to make a good 2nd street bike out of that!!!