Glasgow

ben_travis

Hey guys,

Ill be in glasgow this weekend seein the missus.....She is working during the day on saturday so id like to get out on my bike please....

some one join me.

I also want to ride new places please....i dont care if its a rough area, lets go find new lines....

Meet George Square at 11.....

text me if you like

07812 654370

No man! I live out on the black isle but when im home in easter i might need to take a trip into town! You ride much in the town like? Any particular places?

Cheers

Ahh right, I'm usually riding town every weekend with a few other boys. Mostly ride around the college/longman sort of area, it's not the best though.

Hey guys,

Ill be in glasgow this weekend seein the missus.....She is working during the day on saturday so id like to get out on my bike please....

some one join me.

I also want to ride new places please....i dont care if its a rough area, lets go find new lines....

Meet George Square at 11.....

text me if you like

07812 654370

I will see if stuart fancys going down, im sure he will, so I will try getting a lift of him.

Might be there. Depends on the weather, women and snow.

women? kept that to yourself big boy!!!

yea ill be there and new spots it is my friend. man Cumbernauld is just going to open loads of peoples eyes to different types of riding. you could even bring a downhill bike and have fun here!!!

Now to decied what to ride!!!26 or 24

Bryan and Emma you better come out not seen you ride in ages.