New Apple Products

i thought this is supposed to be a trials forum, pal these posts won't help you to become a full member again but anyway those look nice espcially the i phone (if it is the i phone)

It is, those aren't really than new. Apple TV has been out for a bit, my neighbour and her family have 3 iPhones between 4 of them and the Mac Books have just been updated slightly.

Not really the place for this anyway. Get some good trials based posts down and post that in chit chat.

i thought this is supposed to be a trials forum, pal these posts won't help you to become a full member again but anyway those look nice espcially the i phone (if it is the i phone)

I offically hate people that say "That wont get you validated." Its so Annoying. To Be honest I dont really care.

Also Ive been validated 2 times before.

Thats an iPod Touch.

Edited by Charlie Jennings

Not really showing you should be validated.

*sigh*

Nope. They've all been around for some time now (H).

iPhone has been out for a while in the States hasn't it ?

The MacBook Air, Was Released TODAY.

That really sums up how much you really know. Thats actually an iPod touch.

1. The 'iPhone' iPod touch has new iPhone apps on it such as Mail, Maps...

2. The MacBook Air is a totally new machine.

3. The AppleTV has a Size upgrade. :D

Edited by Charlie Jennings

I offically hate people that say "That wont get you validated." Its so Annoying. To Be honest I dont really care.

Also Ive been validated 2 times before.

Thats an iPod Touch.

That isnt something you want to be shouting about. Send out a bad message about shoudl you even be allowed on the forum if you've been put back to NMC twise.