Stoke Plaza

lewis.jackson

Haha, you may wanna read a bit more of that thread then :P But nah, seriously, just keep an eye out. If you see some shady f**kers about, it's better to look like a 'pussy' or whatever and ride off prematurely rather than get decked and lose your shit.

It's just got a really weird atmosphere. Like it'll either be that they really like you, or they'll really hate you. I went there for a really short period of time and the chavs there were OK with us being there, but apparently it's not always the case. Just go and have fun, really. Same as riding anywhere, just keep an eye out on who's around (Y) Amazing place, dunno how good it'll really be for trials, but yeah, should be something fun to do there :)

Well for me it will be great cus i ride a 24" leeson and ride it like a bmx .

It will yep :)

Like i said. If they try take your bike or start saying shit. Look at them firmly and give them a firm " f**k off" and believe me. They'l back off. The chavs up there work on fear, show them your not scared, they wont do anything :)

Danny.

It will yep :)

Like i said. If they try take your bike or start saying shit. Look at them firmly and give them a firm " f**k off" and believe me. They'l back off. The chavs up there work on fear, show them your not scared, they wont do anything :)

Danny.

Either that, or they'll "deck you" .

Yer that sounds like a good and iv not let a chav stop me yet so they dont have a chance.

Are they just chaves or is there any gipos there

Nah. No Gypo's. Just 50 Cent wannabe's and a few chavs. It's more gangster wanna' be's in my opinion.

You see them walking round like they have a constant limp on there left leg or for the chavs, they have something constantly holding there arms out so they are forced to swing about like a tit.

But on the whole. You'l be fine :)

Danny.

Just be very careful and don't leave anything around and don't let your bag outa sight n you'll be ereet

the BMXers are all sound lads up there and the skaters are ereet too.

Just don't wander off anywhere on your own cause iff a group of dodgys see you they will follow you and they will try and take everything you own whilst kicking your face in :)

the BMXers are all sound lads up there and the skaters are ereet too.

Not true at all. If the BMX'ers see you on a trials bike. Bam, automatic grudge against you and see you as a willy. Skaters are nice lads though. The BMX'ers up there need a face full of someone's boot.

Danny.