New Members Truro Ride!

Alex Dark

well im sorry nick this is a pre members ride only. so your banned. im there

If thats the case the guy organising it isn't allowed to go either.

I swear, if this happened the opposite way for full members everyone'd be complaining about not letting new people learn from riders better than themselves etc. Half the fun of going to a ride is to see the really good people and being amazed at what they can do.

I swear, if this happened the opposite way for full members everyone'd be complaining about not letting new people learn from riders better than themselves etc. Half the fun of going to a ride is to see the really good people and being amazed at what they can do.

Just because they're new to TF doesn't make them worse riders, Kris ;)

mwahahahahahahah!

It isnt....ive been truro 3 times...and cant find anywhere to ride...plus i go to college here,

Well, i suppose its worth a try as ive only been with benny b and we didnt really know where we were going so.....NMC ride is now being held in truro

Members and New Members welcome!

But most of the really good riders are full members and the ones kids look up to, like tunni/damon/danny mac/swindlehurst/(insert name here) generally are.

were is truro! urm anyone who can help can either post or add me to msn john-peter@hotmail.co.uk

and if i am able to go any one who is going can you add me becasue i might need instructions

from jp

If thats the case the guy organising it isn't allowed to go either.

Yeh this Gee bey seems a bit of a nut.

Don't you worry Krisboats, your sarcasm radar is broke in't it.

Edited by N.Wood

were is truro! urm anyone who can help can either post or add me to msn john-peter@hotmail.co.uk

and if i am able to go any one who is going can you add me becasue i might need instructions

from jp

Truro is in the middle of cornwall

Quite a way from Nottinghamshire

But if you are down this way feel free to join us riding

Tim

Truro is in the middle of cornwall

Quite a way from Nottinghamshire

But if you are down this way feel free to join us riding

Tim

maybe i wont come then!! if there is any closer that you guys are doing soon i will come to them

from jp (thanx for telling me)

Well, check the rides section of the forum..theres always rides going down in your part of the country...

Anyone else fancy coming? It should be quite good...where does everybody want to meet? train station? marks n spencers?

train station . i wont be there till bout 12 i guess so you can come collect me then . im going to church like a good boy . but il probably just sneak out lol

leon