Music From Videos

chrisbikefix

before i get told of by some people, i have tryed searching for a simular topic on here but havent had much joy . I want to dwnload music from all the bike videos, like revolution/contact/etc ... does anyone have an idea what they are ... thanks alot

look at the credits at the end (if there is some)

thats the only place i can think that will tell you the names etc etc of the music

You can find out the names of music by ringing shazam on your mobile on 2580 and pointing your phone at the speaker and they will text you back with the song details, normally it costs about 50p i think for every enquiry, but they are offering a no strings 3 day trials so you can use it as much as you want for free and not get automatically signed up afterwards, which is great.

I've found it very quick every time i've used it, and it always picks the right song. The 3 day trial will be great if you wwant to find the names of a lot of songs on videos that you've been interested in for ages.

Shazam 3 day trial info

Hope this will help people,

Razzy

You can find out the names of music by ringing shazam on your mobile on 2580 and pointing your phone at the speaker and they will text you back with the song details, normally it costs about 50p i think for every enquiry, but they are offering a no strings 3 day trials so you can use it as much as you want for free and not get automatically signed up afterwards, which is great.

I've found it very quick every time i've used it, and it always picks the right song. The 3 day trial will be great if you wwant to find the names of a lot of songs on videos that you've been interested in for ages.

Shazam 3 day trial info

Hope this will help people,

Razzy

youtube