Validated

vinny.p

True, if you go back to the old vinny, you shall be recieving a pimp slap of justice, probably dished out by Danny Kearns.

:D

Whos danny kearns? And i will not be going back to the old vinny, and besides it was only one day of stress that caused the topic that i wont mention.

Ooo an ex con like myself :lol: what did you do? :D

Igot a little bit pissed off with a few members who were trying to say my car was fake and photoshoped, so i posted a topic saying please ban me because i couldnt work out how to delete my profile. Then i saw the light and apolagised to everyone involved and everythings been fine since. (touchwood).

Well ive finally got validated and i couldnt be happier, im not going to forget my pre member roots though because ive talked to so many nice an d friendly pre members.

Hope everyone gets validated soon.

vinny.p

congratulations dude...

i think it was all because you stood up and sed sorry for what happened before....

i cant wait till i get validated

congratulations bud all the best how long did you wait to get validated?

It took about six weeks though it might have been less without the stupid topic i posted, i always try to be as helpful as i can and if i dont know the answer to a topic ill try and find it.

One thing which my girlfriend picked up on which i thought was weird is that i got validated the day after i got sponsored, im sure thats nothing to do with it though.

Well done, now anyone on the forum that you piss off, knows that your number plate is M352 CRK.

If your a wanker - expect lots of 'reported dangerous driving/excessive speeding etc'

Nice.

P.S. That car looks photoshopped.

If your being serious about it being photoshoped (which i hope you arent) why havent i done the same to the number plate.

And i hope everyone on here with at least half a brain realises that wasting police time is a serious offence, BE WARNED!