Validated

vinny.p

congrats mate.

nice looking car. i can see why people would say it looks photoshoped, its beacuse your front bumper is a slightly different shade of silver to the body think its very slightly lighter.

i really need to learn to drive, my little citroen ax is sitting around look all sad lol.

congrats mate.

nice looking car. i can see why people would say it looks photoshoped, its beacuse your front bumper is a slightly different shade of silver to the body think its very slightly lighter.

i really need to learn to drive, my little citroen ax is sitting around look all sad lol.

Beasty.

:giggle:

Sorry, but there's a lad round here who has a purple one, and it's just makes me laugh whenever someone says, citroen ax.

Edited by El Muelio

Haha it makes me laugh that people are still going on about me photoshopping my car, at least i can see the funny side now. I should be replacing the front bumper soon ive got one of my old lsi in the cellar but its blue so when i can be assed getting it sprayed ill fit it and it should look miles better.

Well ive finally got validated and i couldnt be happier, im not going to forget my pre member roots though because ive talked to so many nice an d friendly pre members.

Hope everyone gets validated soon.

vinny.p

hello, how do you know when you are validated? and how long did it take you to get validadted?

hello, how do you know when you are validated? and how long did it take you to get validadted?

When you get validated your little information box thing (whatever its called) changes from new member in yellow, to member in black, when mine changed though i was a bit shocked and wondered wether i should actually post in the members forum.

Bit sad and immature some people are on the forum.

just leave him alone guys? its a car (rather nice one at that ;)) so just lay off it a bit?

congrats on validation by the way.

Matty.

Cheers mate and the car will look a lot better soon as its still a work in progress, sorry i forgot to mention in my previous post it took around six weeks to get validated.

Your making it sound like its an amazing honour to be validated, like you have been chosen by God.

It's not a big deal

Phil

Im not trying to say its a big deal or anything, i just think its good that people can judge your caracter just by the things you type and without actually meeting you in person.