Tensile Freewheels?

Scott Norman

It's loud because it's unsealed you wally-chops! Which is hardly something to be raving about.

The louder the better.

I'm gonna put mine on me new bike, just feels nicer than the Monty one, it fees sturdier.

I love the Tensile noise, BRRRRRR.

Much better than a King. bzzzzz.

Monty all the way lads!!!! cant beat em. mine has NEVER SKIPPED and I have had it for 6 months ish.

MONTY FREEWHEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

rob

Mine skips occasionally, it's about 9 months old at a guess, my Tensile has done a couple of 1 pawl skip/clicks, but never a full, pedals going round style skip. It's about a year and a month old now, and feels much sturdier, when it engages you feel the clunk through the pedals.

Get an eno!

You'll never need to buy another freewheel again. If anything does go wrong (which it won't) you can buy every component of the freewheel separately = sound investment.

Cheapest here, free postage too, super fast delivery.

One mate has had 2, one has had 1. I shall never be buying one, they all developed skippage within about 2 months from new! No amount of stripping and cleaning and fettling sorted them.

One mate has had 2, one has had 1. I shall never be buying one, they all developed skippage within about 2 months from new! No amount of stripping and cleaning and fettling sorted them.

What were they doing to them?

I've got one Eno that's about 3rd hand must be atleast 4 years old an still works absolutely spot on, I haven't serviced it in 2 years an I've got a new Eno on my monty an again that's run without a hitch for about 9 months, obviously you'll get the odd click where it hasnt quite engaged properly every once in a blue moon but you'll get that with every freewheel. I can't quite understand how it's possible to ruin 3 Eno's?

i would have a monty freewheel i think that they are brilliant

I have both, Tensile is better by far.

EDIT: So much so that I made a tool to remove the monty one, as I didn't have one and the shop was shut. I had a BB tool to do the Tensile with.

Edited by El Muelio