Hey Im New!

austen

alright guys and girls!

Thought i'd introduce myself to everyone! Im called austen and i'm 14. i'm new to trials, i got into it while out riding, and i met up with a few trials riders in the Inverness area. i currently don't have a trials bike, but hoping to get one in the summer time, so i thought i'd sign up to trials forum as away of learning about the sport.

I have read all the rules and regulations of the site so i know all the do's and don'ts, and i will keep to the rules.

anyway, hope to make friends with some of you on the forum!

Austen.

Hello everyone! Just thought this looked like a good thread to introduce myself and hopefully get validated.

My name is Chandler, and I've quite faniced trials since I was at Loughborough Uni, when I used to hang out with some biker "mincers"... stevo, tottski, dave, adam..

Adam, let me know if you read this as I havent got ur email etc. I recently went into Cyclelife in Notts and met a trials enthusiast called Ryan who tells me you own tarty bikes and Dave now has a company called Trials Tech. I'm impressed!

Anyway, now that Ive got rid of the old student loan, I've just got myself a T-Rex, single speed, drilled rims.

Id really like to meet any trials riders out there who ride around in Notts. Ive only just learnt how to backhop and learning pedal kick, so am at the stage where Id like to go out and tackle small obstacles, with a bit of encouragement and a few pointers.

I havent even used a forum before so hope I havent broken a rule by posting too much! but Im glad theres regulations in place, as I cant stand text and chav speak!

Chandler :blink:

Good to see some more of us Inverness boys joining the forum. Austen, hurry up and get a trials bike and make some good posts so you can get validated and join us in the big boys forum.

And chandler, you also get a welcome so........... welome.

McInnes.

hello boys and girls

My name is Michael and iv'e just started trials this Christmas.

I am currently riding an onza 08 t-mag which is orite. I used to do mounting biking but i am into trials biking now as it is way more fun and better banter.

This is just a bit about and if u wish to know more just ask. Bye Bye