New Found Glory

squeeksteruk

It was me!! I also got a shout out half way through the set. Jordan said "You guys down there keep doing that, especially the guy in the blacklisted shirt" and I was the dude in the blacklisted shirt.

It was one of the best gigs i've ever been to in my life to be honest, even though both the support acts sucked (you me at six sound so much better on record, but im not a fan of them really) but yea, was an awesome night!

Sorry if it seemed well random, but I just had to say hey cos of the hoody!

But yeah, the gig was f**king amazing. So good, I'm still really hyped about it even though i wont get to see them again. It was amazing.

Well it is, do you know how big and well known NFG are? For him to pick me out of a whole venue full of people is pretty cool, especially considering how much I love them.

Are they still touring? I saw them at Leeds a few years ago, absolutely brilliant live!

they are playing my local venue tomorrow, unfortunately all my close friends are 'too cool' to go so i won't be there, although i went to a Hundred Reasons gig on my own a couple of weeks back and it was the best gig of my life.

saw NFG at leeds fest last year and they were honestly my fave perfomance of the weekend.

Yeh it was a really good gig. I also think You me at 6 are better on record they didn't quite get the sound setup right. I thought Condition were alright though haven't listened to their cd yet though.

I think the Hundred reasons gigs are awsome. Saw them in oxford a couple of years ago.

NFG are/ were playig london soon.

Edited by squeeksteruk