For Sale/ Wanted

CRANK BRO

Would it be possible please if we could have a for sale and wanted section in the new members chat area?has when you are a new guy its very hard to buy parts from other members when you are new?

please note im not selling or asking to buy,i just would like to no if it was possible thank you

Personally i dont think the mods will allow a section like this because the whole point of only being able to buy/sell, when your a member is because youve already proved your not just on here to try and scam people.

If there was a for sale/wanted section in new members, anyone could join the forum just to rip people off.

Beleive or not there are actually assholes out there that do scam people.

Cheers dude.

I know you guys are alright and probably wouldn't try anything, but if you make sure your using good grammar and punctuation you'll be fine. I know people say good spelling, but if you can't spell a word, but do your best and we all get the idea, then does it matter?

It's stuff like saying u instead of you, and not starting sentences with capitals and ending them with full stops, the really simple rules that you learn at primary school are the ones you have to follow.

Cheers dude.

I know you guys are alright and probably wouldn't try anything, but if you make sure your using good grammar and punctuation you'll be fine. I know people say good spelling, but if you can't spell a word, but do your best and we all get the idea, then does it matter?

It's stuff like saying u instead of you, and not starting sentences with capitals and ending them with full stops, the really simple rules that you learn at primary school are the ones you have to follow.

i have always been good at spelling used to get top marks in all my tests i read the rules on here and i am not going to moan about not being validated i will just wait and follow the rules

Edited by Czartrials

i have always been good at spelling used to get top marks in all my tests i read the rules on here and i am not going to moan about not being validated i will just wait and follow the rules

That was a good reply, it was easy to understand, but if you really want to get validated, try and make it look like this, the mods see it that if your using the shift key, then your putting more effort into your posts.

I have always been good at spelling, I used to get top marks in all my tests. I've read the rules on here and I'm not going to moan about not being validated, I will just wait and follow the rules.
Edited by El Muelio

And besides my mate Nath got validated in 1 day, and Squirt got validated in 2 hours. And all because they made one or two good posts.

My point is - its really not hard to get validated, don't argue and follow the rules and you'll be in the full members area very soon.

Personally i dont think the mods will allow a section like this because the whole point of only being able to buy/sell, when your a member is because youve already proved your not just on here to try and scam people.

If there was a for sale/wanted section in new members, anyone could join the forum just to rip people off.

Beleive or not there are actually assholes out there that do scam people.

well, i wouldnt buy shit of you...