Ozonys Update

Bobby Fox

Yea its an Ozonys and yes its a gay little update, but finally got everything finished so got some pics later today.

New stuff includes:

Echo CnC cranks

ZOO! bars

Rohloff chain tensioner

Avid Ultimate

Plaz pads

SD7 leavers

Heatsink adaptors

p1010002845.jpg

p1010007550.jpg

p1010003416.jpg

Went riding today for the first time with the updates fitted and am really happy with the outcome. Havent got it on the scales before anyone asks, in no way is as light as some of the ozonys on here but its still light. Yes i know i could have had i lighter front brake, tires blah blah blah but i dont care, it rides perfect. Oh yea the Ultimate is so awesome that i will never look at a HS33 or similar again, more power with less hassle in my eyes.

Spec:

Frame - Ozonys

Forks - Echo Urban disk

BB - Echo isis

Stem - Echo

Bars - ZOO! riser

Cranks - Echo CnC

Pedals - Onza Hognesium

Front brake - Avid BB7 203

Rear brake - Avid Ultimate, Plaz CnC pads and Heatsink adaptors

Leavers - SD7

Hubs - Hope Pro2 07

Rims - Echo 07

Rubber! - Maxxis High Roller

Tensioner - Rohloff

Chain - Kool chain K810

Coments welcome

Enjoy!

Edited by trials*

looks beast bit looks heavy .......

As i said its not as light as other ozonys on here but its still pretty light. To be honest im a bit bored of the ''lets choose lightest parts possible'' attitude whatever the cost. Yes its good having a light bike but if its going to result in having crap tyres etc i personally dont see the point point :P For example i would choose maxxis tyres over 200g weight loss all day long. cheers for the coments guys keep um coming.

Best Ozonys so far deffo! i really love this! Haven't been a fan of any of the others I've seen but this one looks alright. I don't know why people are so f**ked about weight, especially on Ozonys its stupid.... Save your money and just go out riding and build up your muscles if you need it.... looks nice... should have been a 203 on the front and maybe a 203 BB7 on the rear hahaha Never tryed a rear vee but people seem to love em.... ill have a bash with joes next time i get out riding with him. But they must be deece :)

that rig is the best thing since sliced bread .traiter, never going to use a maggie again. dont beleive you. you could do with taking all your graphics off and that will compensate for maxxis tyres.

Gee about time bey. Yea i took most of them off and found i could do everything a foot bigger, if i was to take those main stickers off..... well i would get a major sponsorship deal for sure :lol: