Beau

Synergy

1. Flaming Minimum Penalty - 1 Warning Point

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.

Fooking leave it till monday now if he sends the stuff then no need to post another comment and if he dosent the people who have been lied to can contact beau via pm,email,msn,phone

Stop being imature little f**kers and leave it now its geting f**king tiersome.

Edited by Conor the basher.

Items will be sent monday. I feel bad on synegy really bad I should have my orders in roght and stuff . But i dont. But banning me for something between me and one other person is silly. And if more people go on and yell shout blah i can mess people about more. I aint fussed if someone slates me to the hills says what they like.

like i said will be sent monday

But banning me for something between me and one other person is silly.

I think that again a qoute comes to mind (SCAMMERS WILL BE BANNED) To be fair it looks that way and it isn't silly it is the rules, you chose to ignore them......

Meh hope he sends it synergy (Y)

I think that again a qoute comes to mind (SCAMMERS WILL BE BANNED) To be fair it looks that way and it isn't silly it is the rules, you chose to ignore them......

[RANT]

MATE, SHUT UP!

He did not choose to ignore them. He thought he was going to be able to go through with the sale! This happened, and he hasn't been able to.

Just Leave It Til Monday

After monday, Boss, you can come back and be cocky as much as you like, but til then, shhhhh!

[/RANT]

[RANT]

MATE, SHUT UP!

He did not choose to ignore them. He thought he was going to be able to go through with the sale! This happened, and he hasn't been able to.

Just Leave It Til Monday

After monday, Boss, you can come back and be cocky as much as you like, but til then, shhhhh!

[/RANT]

:giggle: Hendrix you don't even ride trials what the hell are you doing on here? Seriously, as for me "being cocky" i have never made one sarcy or and sort of narcy comment so your RANT is complete bollocks and your just filling this thread with crap..... Monday it is (Y)

Im not scamming because if i was i would say sorry your not having anything at all i just sent it late well stupid late but i will deffo send i cant do nothing now unless he wants to come to heraford tomorrow and get it.

end of now i heard alot worse stories than this but they dont get a topic this bad or big so hush no yeah

:giggle: Hendrix you don't even ride trials what the hell are you doing on here? Seriously, as for me "being cocky" i have never made one sarcy or and sort of narcy comment so your RANT is complete bollocks and your just filling this thread with crap..... Monday it is (Y)

Cocky S**T! I do ride trials. Just because I choose not to ride with you, doesn't mean I don't ride trials. Stop being a know it all.

End.

Edit : I live a good 30 - 50 miles away from you, so that would also be why I don't ride with you :rolleyes:

Edited by Hendrix

By the sounds of his msn name hes just got a nice expensive new hub aswell !

Beau: 51'' sidehop today YEAH BOI : MY KING HUB IS SOOO LOUD.

nooooo i dont have a penny to my name. Gave a old sponsord zoo frame away for the hub and my hub is sooo lush

Then you would have to remberse (SP) hom with the postage costs :shifty:

what??

i dont et boss he just posted in happy thread arguments with little boys is fun. When his profile says hes 17 so that would make him the little one. Just shut the f**k up. Got a poblem that bad come take it up with me.

ive said it will be sent monday and it b*****d will on the way to signing my bail form so stop bumping you gums and thats that close this or something now

i dont et boss he just posted in happy thread arguments with little boys is fun. When his profile says hes 17 so that would make him the little one. Just shut the f**k up. Got a poblem that bad come take it up with me.

ive said it will be sent monday and it b*****d will on the way to signing my bail form so stop bumping you gums and thats that close this or something now

Or maybe you could leave this open, JUST in case you don't send it?? Just a suggestion. I may be 17 but i am old enough to know how to scribble down a adress and send a something...... And for your information i was on about someone else not that it matters. To be fair you rnot really worth it? It would take me a while to find you though? What corner is it tonight? Look i can get all "childish" back but to be honest i am better than that. Mentally you are as young as a child that hides the fact he did something wrong, doesn't own up like man and accepts it. Bu yeah close this thread doing my swede to be fair.

(Y)

Enough said me thinks.

Or maybe you could leave this open, JUST in case you don't send it?? Just a suggestion. I may be 17 but i am old enough to know how to scribble down a adress and send a something...... And for your information i was on about someone else not that it matters. To be fair you rnot really worth it? It would take me a while to find you though? What corner is it tonight? Look i can get all "childish" back but to be honest i am better than that. Mentally you are as young as a child that hides the fact he did something wrong, doesn't own up like man and accepts it. Bu yeah close this thread doing my swede to be fair.

(Y)

Enough said me thinks.

Grow up. You were either talking about me or Beau. As I said before, you wouldn't know what to do.

I'm now not going to post in this until Monday. As I hope neither will you Boss!

(Y)

Enough said me thinks.

lol i dont own up was that?? Even though i have said over i did something wrong so i am owning up.

And what corner guesing your a comedian.

I think every person on this forum is a f**ked up child to ride the bikes we ride and i know i am a silly fanny but thats life. I like doing stuff others Like i said im in heraford tomorrow so wont be that hard

lol i dont own up was that?? Even though i have said over i did something wrong so i am owning up.

And what corner guesing your a comedian.

I think every person on this forum is a f**ked up child to ride the bikes we ride and i know i am a silly fanny but thats life. I like doing stuff others Like i said im in heraford tomorrow so wont be that hard

Punctuation, Grammar and maybe a few words added (where needed) i could understand that ?? QUICK EDIT Ahhhh my god one year older serious man? I am not a child and neither are you so lets hope this is the end of it.

Punctuation, Grammar and maybe a few words added (where needed) i could understand that ?? QUICK EDIT Ahhhh my god one year older serious man? I am not a child and neither are you so lets hope this is the end of it.

sorry dislexic spelling getting better of me. And i dont have that check on here dont know why. Yeah let this be end of it yeah if anyone should have ago its the guy who i need to give the headset to no one else.

end of please

can people just wait to see if the buyer recives his item that he paid for and be rational about this because slating the f*ck out of him even more isnt the answer can people just wait and if the item doesnt arrive then get a tomturd or someone to take action but he has owned up to what he has done and apolagised so can people just leave it for now and be PATIENT :)

AND PLEASE STOP ARGUING! (Y)