Trials Shoes

Pluc

Hi,

I get a V!Z trials shoes, but I found the sole very hard and smooth. This is normal?

I used an old shoes and I had much more grip in pedal.

Thanks.

although trials shoes are designed to have soft soles im assuming they're relatively new? give it a chance to soften up.

plus your old trainers will have 'premade' holes that your pins have been digging in for a long time so it might sit better in the shoe, also depends on sole pattern... a lot of riders use the waffle type sole and find them super grippy.

steve

The blue and yellow old school monty boots were always the best and always will be .....wish i still had my pair...(dam feet had to grow didnt they )

RIBO AND TRY ALL.......both have a much softer solethan viz and monty.....I used to have the try all and i loved mine........nice grip and a good amount of ankle protection.....only problem was they fell appart after around 6 months......but id get another pair if i had the money.......

so i got skate shoes.....no ankle protection but the grip and soft sole are still thear (Y)

Check out duffs skate shoes

somthing like 400 nib sole is best (Y)

dave

Edited by mrkoxx