Looking For A Bike

360 gamer

hello my name is sam bishop i come form hereford and a freind of mine does trialsbiking and it looks good fun and i wouldnt mind giving it ago.

i have done a bit of riding but only a bit of bmxing now and then.

so if any suggestion on a cheap bike to get me started or mayby is some one is selling a cheap one i would be very grateful.

-bishy-

hello my name is sam bishop i come form hereford and a freind of mine does trialsbiking and it looks good fun and i wouldnt mind giving it ago.

i have done a bit of riding but only a bit of bmxing now and then.

so if any suggestion on a cheap bike to get me started or mayby is some one is selling a cheap one i would be very grateful.

-bishy-

no bying or selling in new members chat

He Is'nt buying or selling anything mate he's asking where to get them from. Just give him some help

Look on Ebay mate they'res loads of bikes and theyre bloody cheap compared to buying one brand new. Look around for an Onza T-pro, great starting bikes or an Onza T-vee. But everyone on the forum will recomend you a T-pro over a T-vee..

Oli

Just look on ebay there are loads of bikes on there

onza t-vee

onza t-mag

thats if you want 20 inch but if you want 26 inch

onza t-rex

however i do recommend learning on a twenty inch alot easier you can always swap to twenty six later

dec

A mod would be easier to learn on and as a rule are the cheaper bike you could pick up a second hand mod off ebay for about 200 but a second hand stock could be any where from 200 - 500, i got my t-rex for 450 brand new off supercycles

Edited by txt2007

Have a look on Ebay dude, you can find some real bargins like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=001

Everythings there, you woudn't need to upgrade anything so it's good for the future.

im guna save that link to my computer and get it sold, i dont think i can handle another topic with muels bike for sale to a beginner :(

i started out on a 20 inch base t-19 but i dont no if you can pick one of those up now a days but like the other coment i would aim for an onza t-pro/t-bird and you can pick them up from ebay nice and cheap with normaly good condition :)

cam

Age has nothing to do with it at all.

Height has a little more to do with it, although there are Mod riders on here who are over 6 foot, and my mate is about 5'6" and he rides stock.

You need to ride both before you decide, then you need to look out for bikes on ebay.

Like mine. :D Please buy it.

hello every one

hello niallove i am just saying that you will get upgraded quicker if u do not write in text form.

hello every one

i am just saying fattima you will upgraded quicker if you you do not write in text form

Edited by npyke

Haha

every single day,

without fail,

YOU say that!

Cracks me up.

try putting some info into one of your posts and stand a chance of V.

hello every one

hello niallove i am just saying that you will get upgraded quicker if u do not write in text form.

hello every one

i am just saying fattima you will upgraded quicker if you you do not write in text form

SpellBot?

:giggle:

Haha

every single day,

without fail,

YOU say that!

Cracks me up.

try putting some info into one of your posts and stand a chance of V.

SpellBot?

:giggle:

i am definently not a spelbot i am just clever...

HI sam welcome to the forum,there are some great lads on here who will soon put you on the right bike,read the rules and you will soon be able to post everywere. allthe best

These are good beginner bikes mate

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Onza-T-Bird-No-Reser...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/onza-t-pro-20-inch-w...1QQcmdZViewItem

If you don’t have enough for a new T-Pro, get a second hand bike, you will get a much, much better bike with a lot of life left in it.

Because the previous owner would of customizesd it to make it better

I ride a Da Bomb Schoole.

It is a fairly nice bike to ride.

Get a set of HS33's on it and it turns into a very nice beginers bike!

Also check out e-bay, there are some bargains going for trials bikes.

Have a great time (Y).

Joe

never heard of a Da Bomb Schoole.

If your still looking for a bike, i would say the best 20" bikes for beginners are, onza t-bird, onza t-vee,yaabaa 449, shogun gimp or just have a look on eboy for second hand bike. I Brought a onza t-bird magura edtion for just £200 for. but look around and see what you can find but anything under £300 is a bargin and is prity mich enough for a starter bike. ryan member of JJR