Martin Cameron - Bail

A3danny

He shouldn;t be dropping off stuff like that when he can barely backhop. I get tired of seeing videos of Mod riders who launch of massive drops or gaps and they've got next to no bike handling skills. Sure if thats what turns him on, then cool...but so what...he's a bit of a wimp - should have held on to the bars...its like a really wank version of Josh bender!

He shouldn;t be dropping off stuff like that when he can barely backhop. I get tired of seeing videos of Mod riders who launch of massive drops or gaps and they've got next to no bike handling skills. Sure if thats what turns him on, then cool...but so what...he's a bit of a wimp - should have held on to the bars...its like a really wank version of Josh bender!

Sorry but what? He can barely backhop? Tell me when you've seen him riding in something other than this clip, you can't can you? And do you think he let go of his bars on purpose? If he could of kept hold of them he quite obviously would have.

Sorry but what? He can barely backhop? Tell me when you've seen him riding in something other than this clip, you can't can you? And do you think he let go of his bars on purpose? If he could of kept hold of them he quite obviously would have.

Well said Duff Man. But he did look bit sketch, probably the adreniline.

Edited by mcinnes

Your a dick, all riders go through a stage of dropping off things as high as they can, because its a lot more fun that learning to backwheel 12 inches...... so good on him, the lower before was good but in the air he just lent back and stood up a bit too much. Just get up there and nail it next time :)

i think you will find he can backhop, and that he can handle his bike just fine. have you ever seen him ride before?

He never let go of the bars on purpose, who would do that of such a high drop?

yeah it looked quite sore, you wont be able to sit down for while :P

Austen.

he has pritty good on the backwheel skills from what i saw. And it happens to the best there hands comeing off there bars when they do a big drop.

Personally i hate drops and see them pointless as they break your bike and dont improve you. but do help for when you want to go for big moves at a height.

I've been doing big drops recently. Done around 7ft (to grass) and netween 6/7ft to concrete.

They're fun, and my bike's fine.

In the video though, he was a bit all over the place on the backwheel...

I've done 3 pallets less than that. :P