Stolen Bike ****update****

Adrian

RIGHT, HES BEEN SPOTTED ON 3 TIMES!! OVER THE WEEKEND!! WOOOP AND IS ACCEPTING FRIEDN REQUESTS ON BEBO (thats how stupid he is) SO KEEP ADDING AND ABUSING, TWO PEOPLE HAVE LEFT COMMENTS already but theres like 15 people on his friends list, so if u added him leave him a comment.... theres no point tellin his parents as theyre just as skummy as him

Don't bother posting on his bebo, I had this problem with a pykey stealing a mo-ped of mine, as soon as he knew, that I knew it was him he shit himself an started to threaten me to stop me going to the police. I went to the police anyway, an they didn't do anything. So I caught him one night in a car park with his girlfriend in his boy racer shitpiece, an I walked up to his window with a crowbar as soon as he realised I was quite happy to give him a few pokes he shit himself an I've never heard anything since. Violence is the only thing the pykeys understand.

dude you NEED TO REALISE your bike isnt going to come back because of a few comments on bebo!

please stop being so positive about it its quite annoying, go round there get your f**king bike back!

your 18 dude whats wrong with you?! tell your mate whos bike it is to stop being such a pussy, and go get his bike back.

please please please stop acting like him accepting people on bebo will get your bike back, im not being a twat but your being well unrealistic!

ok for the last time, its not my bike !!!

it is ryan@east coasttrials... and im just doin my part to help, im not gunna risk gettin a criminal record for him lol

if it was my bike id have it back by now lol

Edited by adrian@eastcoasttrials

mike it's a problem getting round there though, the shit got expelled from the high school my college is attached to so theres no means of finding him at school.

I would go round his house with about 10000000 people but he's been chucked outta his house, and i've no idea where he's living atm.

Apparantly he hangs about the school afterwards to meet his mates, so if i see him il have "words" words that will contain fists and feet lol

erm yeh i've been to the police and told them all of this, like i know who has it etc. so i could wait for the police but imo its a bad idea.

Ryan