Best Thnig You Have Done On Your Bike?

jizz123

everything for me any way, beacuse ive know it sounds sad but it took me along time to learn the moves then when i put them together or get up something or gap something i have not done before it just makes me smile. probs guna get called a pussy but meh.

Probably a pedal hop onto a pallet that was on a curb with a rock on the top, rubbish i know but i spent the rest of the day with a huge smile on my face :D

I'm still not getting up there every time but when i do, i now dump by bike and do three victory laps of my garden with my shirt over my head.

I'm still not getting up there every time but when i do, i now dump by bike and do three victory laps of my garden with my shirt over my head.

Haha sounds great! I've felt like doing that a few times on rides, but being in the middle of a big city it isn't always the smartest thing to do :P

Going to London and meeting lots of amazing people (Y)

Like my sexy self?

Anywho, mine was back wheel a little wall, drop to manual, sidehop a bigger wall, 270 out of it ;)

Oh and tyretap to pedal cans

And trying to 180 disaster to 360 exit :( It hurt :(

Edited by El Cristoff