I Need Money!

Smoby

I have just run into a load of brick walls with money issues and I need a quick and easy way to get some money... If anybody has any great ideas that will solve my problems then please come here are tell me! I am in great need of money at the moment!

Please come and help!

Craig.

work and why have you posted here

Because I need it urgent and I know that not all new members are dumb so they can help me out... If I posted it in chit chat then I wouldn’t have as many replies because new members can not reply as you know.... Work... ok yes that would be a great idea but what job could I get?

Explain why and I might be able to offer some help.

The reason I need money is to be able to buy double disk for my Monty and just to buy train trips to ride and things...

work? aint it a bit obvious :S

Where could I work? I can’t find any jobs that would take a 13 year old and still pay good.

Sorry I for got to mention my age :blink:

Edited by Smoby

how old are you

I'm 13 years of age.

(Sell your sister).

I’ve tried that but I ended up having to pay them :(.

No seriously I need proper answers!

Craig.

Sorry about the double post :blink: .

Edited by Smoby

Uhm..... sell sell sell sell sell umm sell.. your ps2 games?

Good idea but I would still need another £100 if I want to get my disks. I would only get about £20 out of the games :( I need more ideas come on people.

Craig. :).

Dude theres no quick, easy way of getting money, otherwise everyone would be doing it.

Sell your stuff is the most viable option, if you have a Playstation thats about £100 or so, old bike bits, whatever.

Ask your parents if they have any jobs you could do for a bit of dollar, ask neighbours if they need lawns cutting/cars washed etc.

Paper round?

Dude theres no quick, easy way of getting money, otherwise everyone would be doing it.

Sell your stuff is the most viable option, if you have a Playstation thats about £100 or so, old bike bits, whatever.

Ask your parents if they have any jobs you could do for a bit of dollar, ask neighbours if they need lawns cutting/cars washed etc.

Paper round?

OK... I'v asked mum and dad if i can sell playstation... answer No!

I'v Washed cars and all i was receving i was spending on more thingd to buy to wash cars... I tried to up the price... Nobdy wants to have it done...

And round my area the gardens are massive and it takes a good 2 hours do do it and you only get about £4.

I have asked about the paper rounds and their is none avalible at the moment :(. I am stuck and need lots of hlep!

Craig.

Oh Yes A Pic Of My Garden! (just For The Size!).

BigGarden-1.jpg

Paper round?

Wrong! Waht about prostitution! You'll have a very raw asshole though! :P