I Need Money!

Smoby

Is that a 33ft pool??

And judging by your huuuuge garden, then you must have abit a money surely. I mean c'mon :huh:

If the above doesn't apply, just do little jobs around the neighbourhood..

Adam.

Thats how us Kent ballers roll.

Buy yourself an ounce of weed, sell at a profit, buy 2 ounces with the profit, repeat until you got more green than my nigga Saint Patrick

Failing that, ring up your local free paper, and ask if they have any rounds going anywhere in your area, then if you decide you dont like delivering 500papers a week, go and have a weekly camp fire instead :)

Buy yourself an ounce of weed, sell at a profit, buy 2 ounces with the profit, repeat until you got more green than my nigga Saint Patrick

Failing that, ring up your local free paper, and ask if they have any rounds going anywhere in your area, then if you decide you dont like delivering 500papers a week, go and have a weekly camp fire instead :)

haha legened thats how i paid for my bike the paper bit but i didnt burn them, i threw them down an old well

and if selling weed doesnt help try coke, heroin u get the jist (im joking please dont have me arrested)

MAKE POVERTY HISTORY, CHEAPER DRUGS NOW

frank gallagher off shameless

legend

Dude theres no quick, easy way of getting money, otherwise everyone would be doing it.

What he said...

Oh and if its just so you can run disks the title should be changed to 'want', not 'need'.

Get out and ride with what you got!

Is that a 33ft pool??

And judging by your huuuuge garden, then you must have abit a money surely. I mean c'mon :huh:

If the above doesn't apply, just do little jobs around the neighbourhood..

Adam.

Yeh 33 ft pool.

I dont have money. my mum and dad have it. Because they dont spend it all on me they spend it on their living. Preety sencabul. dont you think?

So what kind of little jobs are you looking at? I've tryied:

Car wahing...

Drive Clearing (when Snow on it)...

Dog walking (nobody trusted me)... <_<

And Selling my self :-

Yeh 33 ft pool.

I dont have money. my mum and dad have it. Because they dont spend it all on me they spend it on their living. Preety sencabul. dont you think?

So what kind of little jobs are you looking at? I've tryied:

Car wahing...

Drive Clearing (when Snow on it)...

Dog walking (nobody trusted me)... <_<

And Selling my self :-

Is your local school any good?

If you can't spell sensible, I recon they should have saved the money from the swimming pool and spent it on private education for you.

What i do is have my mum give me 15 pound at the weekend for food when im out and what ever i dont spend keep and save up, also on the way to school there is a lidl shop, me and a friend buy chocloate from there for like 25p a bar, go to school and sell them on for 50p we usally make around £15 - £17 a week, also my other friend buys 12 cans of dc pepper for £1.22 for a 6 pack sells them for 50p a can he goes home with like £15 a day!

Plan. Your garden is MASSIVE! So..... Build loadsa cool trials stuff in it and organise a ride there. £1 entry say... youll get some cash people get a great session (Y)

Actually that’s not a half bad idea! Ill put my mind to that. I'm sure people would love it! Make that £3 to cover cost of building my park and all shell go well :D.

Thanks for that!

Craig. :D.

What i do is have my mum give me 15 pound at the weekend for food when im out and what ever i dont spend keep and save up, also on the way to school there is a lidl shop, me and a friend buy chocloate from there for like 25p a bar, go to school and sell them on for 50p we usally make around £15 - £17 a week, also my other friend buys 12 cans of dc pepper for £1.22 for a 6 pack sells them for 50p a can he goes home with like £15 a day!

The only thing is with that theirs like 20 kids at my school doing that so I wouldn’t get any customers. Anyway I’ve tried that :P

Craig.

Actually that’s not a half bad idea! Ill put my mind to that. I'm sure people would love it! Make that £3 to cover cost of building my park and all shell go well :D.

Thanks for that!

Craig. :D.

No worries mayteee just let me ride for free yeah!

Edited by dickj

No worries mayteee just let me ride for free yeah!

Ok But may need I.D as I don’t know what you look like. :P

But don’t get your hopes up. I would properly have to get permission for the council or something :(.

Craig. :P

(Sell your sister).

I’ve tried that but I ended up having to pay them :(.

No seriously I need proper answers!

Craig.

how many miles has she covered?

Do you have any service history for her?

has she been recently serviced?

Year of manafactuer?

Any damage?

Could be quite intrested

how many miles has she covered?

Do you have any service history for her?

has she been recently serviced?

Year of manafactuer?

Any damage?

Could be quite intrested

Ok mate its seems pretty scary now considering your from same county as me (Kent Rules!)

Lol-ing.

:PCraig:P.

So your parents own some f**k off house with a 33foot swimming pool that you posted up (although it has nothing to do with the topic so you obv. wanted to show off how much money your parents have) and you think you NEED to go to dual disk? Youv'e thought about it so much you didn't even realise you needed a new rear hub? Most people work for money, so i would say thats your best bet, unless you have a spare 3 quid and fancy sticking it on 1 number on roulette odds of 36/1 - option if you want quick money, shame your 36/37 gonna lose it