Frames?

easy ppz

currently i have 3 frames and im unsure as which on to run so any help would be good

i ride trialsy but i do like a bit of street so

i've got a saracen mad 2 six

a planet x zebdi (the blue one)

and a shogun gimp (lol i ride a gimp)

any thoughts would be appreciated

thanx

peace

well are you just starting out as a trials rider? if so i suggest the mad 2six frame :) although it is liable to break i would use it just as something to get the basics on.

Edited by riddler

lol na mate i've been riding trials a almost a year and a bit know,

but i just cant get a good feel for any off the bikes and i dnt have the cash to get the bike.

i want but im just wondering if anyone else has had any of the frames and had a proper sweet setup.

thanx for the reply anyway mate

peace

lol na mate i've been riding trials a almost a year and a bit know,

but i just cant get a good feel for any off the bikes and i dnt have the cash to get the bike.

i want but im just wondering if anyone else has had any of the frames and had a proper sweet setup.

thanx for the reply anyway mate

peace

ahhhhh ok lol ill leave it to some of the more experienced riders to give you a detailed answer ^_^

Hey Sideburns?!

I've been riding trials on and off for about 10 years, still not too good but have been through a few bikes since I started! The most useful piece of advice is don't get to hung up on what frame you ride as if your starting out you will learn what type of riding style and riding you want to get into.

For instance it would be little use riding a comp bike if you really want to get into street and vice-a-versa! I started out on a Raleigh Firefly in a 14", it was red and I fitted yellow magura's so from a distance, and if you squinted so your head hurt, it looked like a beast from the east!! I rode because it was fun and as my riding style developed I could make an informed decision on which bike to get, (it was a rocket pro).

Just build up a whichever frame you like the best and go ride if the bike looks good you'll ride it more and take it from there. Hope this helps you out!

Awesome! Glad I could help, just remember it's not what you ride it's how you ride! Bet thats been quoted before! Just enjoy learning new tricks and you won't go far wrong, my best memories was when I spent a whole year trying to trackstand! I just remember going out every day I could and trying to get a bit better I know that's slow by todays standards but back then we had Jez Avery, the Martins and Hans Rey for inspiration (plus I was a slow learner and having buddies makes learning far quicker until you've got the basics) Have fun building it up chief!