24 7 Trials Frames

c.j

just wondering if the 24 7 trials frames were any good?

its a stock and its at 100 quid buy it now with a fsa pig headset, isis bb and forks?

112 posted sound good? brand new

I have 1..

There good.

I like it anyway.

DSC00474.jpg

They dont take 135mm spacing on the back like standered stock bikes, there what most people call mod stocks as the run 166mm spacing on the back like a mod bike

x

I have 1..

There good.

I like it anyway.

DSC00474.jpg

They dont take 135mm spacing on the back like standered stock bikes, there what most people call mod stocks as the run 166mm spacing on the back like a mod bike

x

that looks very cool, this ones in silver though, the spacing could be a problem then? oh dear, i dont want to mess around too much with it :S

Yeah they are. Quite a few have built them up and are riding them now. They don't accept snail cams but you can easily drill holes for them and screw the snail cam bolts straight in, it worked for me.

The geometry:

1075 wheelbase

20mm bb height

375mm chainstays

71 degree head angle

The geo is arguable but that is the most agreed one. Mainly the whole wheelbase/ front end.

[edit]

yeah should really have mentioned (as above), it takes a 116mm hub. the same as a Adamant/ Zoo/ Echo/ DOB mod-stock

Edited by eskimo

Yeah they are. Quite a few have built them up and are riding them now. They don't accept snail cams but you can easily drill holes for them and screw the snail cam bolts straight in, it worked for me.

The geometry:

1075 wheelbase

20mm bb height

375mm chainstays

71 degree head angle

The geo is arguable but that is the most agreed one. Mainly the whole wheelbase/ front end.

[edit]

yeah should really have mentioned (as above), it takes a 116mm hub. the same as a Adamant/ Zoo/ Echo/ DOB mod-stock

cheers, i dont really know a lot about geometry, i know what it means i just don't know the difference it makes to bikes, if you get me,

not sure whether its worth the hassle of gettin new wheel parts and all that kind of stuff :S

ill have a think

cheers (Y)

You dont have to use snail cams you can also just use BMX chain tugs like i have, save drilling the frame etc etc.

It works out alot safer, mine came a dark gray colour but got bored so sprayed it (a few times lol)

there nice bikes to ride i think (Y)

You dont have to use snail cams you can also just use BMX chain tugs like i have, save drilling the frame etc etc.

It works out alot safer, mine came a dark gray colour but got bored so sprayed it (a few times lol)

there nice bikes to ride i think (Y)

ok then, im gonna weigh it up, because im going to need a new rear wheel, sprockets, etc.

basically half of the stuff ive already got won't fit it :S

maybe though

bear in mind you'll have to buy a modstock rear wheel, or change your hub and probably spokes to suit

yer it's all being handled, just ordered it :D

buying a wheel for the back sometime

cheers anyway (Y)