F/s Toxsin 1 Full Bike

philgresty

i am selling my toxsin1 full bike to buy a mod.

the spec is:

Toxsin 1 frame -a tiny dent in downtube, a few scratches with brand new toxsin headset.

Echo team forks- very good condition, disc only, silver

Toxsin stem-black

try-all yourself replica bars-good condition, black

red rear magura-works fine with toxsin cnc booster.

no front brake fitted but will include avid bb5, with deore lever and hope trials disc

middleburn rs7 cranks with pro trials bash guard-silver with blue bash.22 tooth square taper. dmr v8 pedals.

front wheel is a hope ti pencil hub laced on a black unnamed rim- panaracer tyre

back wheel is a hope xc hub in red laced on a black tryall rim with singlespeed kit and 16tooth chainring- maxxis holy roller 2.5 tyre

toxsin lock on grips in red.

i am looking for about 350-400 but will consider offers.

i am selling my toxsin1 full bike to buy a mod.

the spec is:

Toxsin 1 frame -a tiny dent in downtube, a few scratches with brand new toxsin headset.

Echo team forks- very good condition, disc only, silver

Toxsin stem-black

try-all yourself replica bars-good condition, black

red rear magura-works fine with toxsin cnc booster.

no front brake fitted but will include avid bb5, with deore lever and hope trials disc

middleburn rs7 cranks with pro trials bash guard-silver with blue bash.22 tooth square taper. dmr v8 pedals.

front wheel is a hope ti pencil hub laced on a black unnamed rim- panaracer tyre

back wheel is a hope xc hub in red laced on a black tryall rim with singlespeed kit and 16tooth chainring- maxxis holy roller 2.5 tyre

toxsin lock on grips in red.

i am looking for about 350-400 but will consider offers.

Not read the rules have you? (N)

Yes, as pointed out above. Your unfortunately not allowed to post for sale threads in new members chat as anybody could sign up and start scamming people out of their parts/money. As i'm sure you can appreciate nobody wants that, so as an extra measure to keep everyone that little bit safer its just not allowed.

If you want to sell it straight away ebay might be a better option, or alternatively get yourself posting some well written and helpful posts on here and you'll be validated, giving you access to the full members section.