Any Rides In Scotland This Weekend? 15,16th

ZHI_Chris

Hello everyone,

I just wonder if there are any rides in Scotland this weekend? Anywhere, I would like to join up, even a small riding.

If there's no rides, is there anybody would like to be St Andrews, urban and rocks. Let me know, if you want.

Cheers.

Im sure there would be some great riding locations in scotland though unfortunately, there are no scottish trials forum members here or anyone who has sessioned scotland enough to provide info to the best spots.

Edited by Rusevelt

lol

Im sure there would be some great riding locations in scotland though unfortunately, there are no scottish trials forum members here or anyone who has sessioned scotland enough to provide info to the best spots.

don't be silly

There are probs around 100 riders in scotland and your right we've got plenty of stuff that would rival anywhere in england the west coast of scotland is pretty much the most rugged place in the uk there are rocks there which easily out do the likes of the yorkshire moors.

the uci world championships were held here last year

the only problem is it's always pissing it with rain here :P

Edited by G4vyn

Yes, there are unlimited rocksssssssssssss.

lol

don't be silly

There are probs around 100 riders in scotland and your right we've got plenty of stuff that would rival anywhere in england the west coast of scotland is pretty much the most rugged place in the uk there are rocks there which easily out do the likes of the yorkshire moors.

the uci world championships were held here last year

the only problem is it's always pissing it with rain here :P

other than the uci trials champs, ive not seen any riding pics, location pics, or any videos when you consider that scotland would have some of the most breath-taking natural spots anywhere in the uk. i must be blind as a bat for seeing any of this stuff >_<

other than the uci trials champs, ive not seen any riding pics, location pics, or any videos when you consider that scotland would have some of the most breath-taking natural spots anywhere in the uk. i must be blind as a bat for seeing any of this stuff >_<

Yeah, there's plenty of us!

We're riding glasgow on Sunday mate, would be good if you make it down...

I think so far its myself and 5 or 6 others...

Edited by Rob Thomson

Think theres a ride on Sunday in Glasgow, im in to minds to go or not... :S

We have a good natural spot, its called Newtonhill, and Check Towlers Video called Towler-Monty, its got Newtonhill there, Then theres tons of natural spots up in Wick, but thats if your going willing to go to the North of scotland...(Y)

Think theres a ride on Sunday in Glasgow, im in to minds to go or not... :S

We have a good natural spot, its called Newtonhill, and Check Towlers Video called Towler-Monty, its got Newtonhill there, Then theres tons of natural spots up in Wick, but thats if your going willing to go to the North of scotland...(Y)

You know you want to come! It should be a good laugh!