New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hi, I'm Tom and I'm 21. I was registered on here coming up to 4 years ago! But trials riding was pushed aside in favour of moving house and then also moving away to Uni in Bristol! So havent really picked my Planet-X Tibo up in that long! Thought now would be a good time to sort the bike out and get back out there.

Hoping to find even more motivation this time to keep up with the sport.

I'm AJ, I'm an American living in Germany, and I have been riding trials since 13, (16 years ago) in the early days of the American NORBA nationals, and when Ot Pi was ruling the worlds in the BIU...

I belonged to Observed trials.net, but since moving to Europe, I figured I should talk with you guys.

I ride a Simtra ST-1 stock bike, but not really all that much recently since getting into cyclocross and touring.

Hi

I'm trying to get back into trials, just bought a koxx levelboss 2nd hand and got some reasonable kit to hang on it, but need a rear hub that will take a screw on free wheel, anyone help?

thanks

kevin

hello (:

my names luke i live in south wales in bridgend. 14 yrs old and ive just started trial biking on christmas. ive got a onza hitman bike.

i realy cant wait till i get good and can start making vids and geting spansored, my aim is to be able to live of trial biking hopefully i will but i know its guna be realy hard.

also if theres anyone that does riding in wales ( prefrably south) then my pareants might alow me to come (:.

and does ANYBODY know of any cometitions in wales or england i have looked everywere and cant find a thing.

thanks guys!!.

there are always the essex biketrials, bit of a mission for you though i'd guess!

hi, my names ben, posting here because the forum wont let me post anywhere else, been riding bikes most my life but been out of the trials scene for a few years now. looking for any riders in norwich??? abit oldschool now by most standeds being 26 but still love riding my bike. not bumped into any riders here yet as only lived here for 6 months so dont even no many good spots to ride. bad times!

I'm AJ, I'm an American living in Germany, and I have been riding trials since 13, (16 years ago) in the early days of the American NORBA nationals, and when Ot Pi was ruling the worlds in the BIU...

I belonged to Observed trials.net, but since moving to Europe, I figured I should talk with you guys.

I ride a Simtra ST-1 stock bike, but not really all that much recently since getting into cyclocross and touring.

Also, The simtra is available....

Also, The simtra is available....

And would anyone know of rides/competitions/ some sort of trails scene in bavaria or really anywhere in germany?

Hi I'm Ritvars and I am from Latvia and im new to trials.

Like three months ago I tried trials and now I just love it :D.

Now I don't have bike because one month ago I wrecked the frame

and now it's beyond repair.

Edited by Pingviiins

Hello all,

I have been visiting this forum for a while ago but now I decided to register an account to become an active member of the community.

Let me introduce myself,

Name: Egyed Attila

Nick n.: Mukso

City: Budapest

I was always an acrobatic person and really like cycling, recently about half year ago I decided to start bike trial and ehh I really enjoy it. :)

Hello, I'm Fletch. I used to ride many years ago but got bored with it all and gave it up for the best part of ten years. I'm trying to get back into it, but it's all changed alot since 'back in the day'. First stop, new bike!

hi im alder. i race road cycling but got a trials bike to have a bit of a mess about round town. just bought a diamondback with HS33 brakes(the brakes are probably better than the entire bike lol)

im pretty useless on the bike but hope to get the hang of it!

Edited by alder93

What's up everyone? I'm Andy i ride A-gu!!

I've just got back into riding again after 10 years, how things have changed LOL.. I ride around Wirral mostly as that's where i live but i also go over to Liverpool and ride there too.

Thanks Andy

Hey i'm Matt, I don't currently have a bike, but I'm slowly gathering the parts together and hope to have something fully functioning soon enough. (:

Any advice on brands/things you think I should look out for?

I'm very new to this, but I want to learn.

I'm Sam i ride a Zoo! Pitbull '07 with loads of different parts that are completely odd, as for example. FSA Pig Headset, Because Isis Bottom Bracket with Zoo! cranks 170mm with a 17t screw on sprocket, DMR V8 pedals, Zoo! brake clamps, Because Black curved forks, BikeHut Front Hydraulic Disc Brake, 203mm gusset rotor, Halo Combat Front Disc Hub laced on a Sun Ringle Big Mammoth Fat rim, with kenda 2.1 tyre and tube. DMR Revolver 6 pawl rear hub with 13t splined sprocket on a revells gold drilled rim with maxxis high roller dual ply 2.5 tyre with a Maxxis 2.5-2.7 1.5mm thick downhill tube, BIkeHut 100mm 20o stem, Zoo! bars, rear Magura 2009 with croco pads. And i ride in Bedford but sometimes travel to different areas.

Hi, my name is Bobby Hunter i ride a GU LE 09.

I ride around my home town Thirsk and im not very good only been riding 1 year.

My dream bike right now is a zoo python with bright green rims. please tell my yours!

Thanks

Hi! I'm Karl. I'm new to the trials-forum and I ride a '09 GU 26".

I've been doing trials for about 5 years (few gaps here and there) and I still love it. I'm going to ride in Bournemouth. (Why "going to?" - Cause my bike is still about 3000km away and ships here somewhere in April). Hopefully there are riders in Bournemouth - I would like to join you guys!

My other hobbies are;

football, jogging, climbing, gym.

:deej:

Cheers!

hi! Im Sam, im 15 and i have rode bmx for 3 years.

i have always loved trials but i have never had anyone to ride with as all of my mates dont like it.

i decided to sod them, buy a trials bike and do what i wanted to do .

i have been riding trials for about 8 months now, and i have been picking it up Very quickly. i can sidehop around 4ft both ways and gap around 6ft.

i started off riding a onza t comp, but i thought it was rubbish. i then went to a ZHI Zm1 rode that for 6 months, then i cracked it by slipping on a sharp wall and hitting my downtube very hard. (N)

so now i have a new ZOO! lynx where my old crank arms wont work on it as they have a little offset and hit the frame.

when i had my ZHI i met a guy who rides trials and i rode with him everytime i could. he gave me the encouragement to keep trying harder, and gave me tips. he also took me to ride with Neil Tunnicliffe a few times. B)

thats it for the life story really. :sleeping:

i like food, monster energy, im a petrol head, and trials is my life! :D

hi peeps

my name is Ryan and i'm 24 y/o

living in south london - just started a job in London nr. Victoria Station

used to ride BSX but living in the city i'm keen to get involved in trials

looking to get myself a low-end bike to get me up and running - something like an ONZA RIP - seen one in the For Sale forum, so fingers cross