New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hi guys, My name is Kenny and I have had a trials bike for nearly a week now and I love it (Y). I ride an Onza T-Pro which people have told me is a good starting bike. I am learning verry quickly and can already do rear wheel hops and many more! My hero is Danny Macaskill and my favourite stunt is the flare!

Thanks for reading ^_^

Hi guys, My name is Kenny and I have had a trials bike for nearly a week now and I love it (Y). I ride an Onza T-Pro which people have told me is a good starting bike. I am learning verry quickly and can already do rear wheel hops and many more! My hero is Danny Macaskill and my favourite stunt is the flare!

Thanks for reading ^_^

Hi Kenny and welcome to the forum mate. Where are you based i norfolk as there is a few riders in norfolk if your looking people to ride with at any time. :)

Hi im andy im on half of the video production team that has made a couple of videos with danny swindel hurst and ginger allen in kendal, it would be good to here what you guys think of the videos, and were realy keen to do something much bigger. I know very little about trials riding, so educate me. Tell us what you want to see and how you like to see it. and lets make some more.

http://www.vimeo.com/10326932

Edited by aqueousandy

Hi,

My name is Paul and i live in Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire.

I currently do not own a trials bike as i am only just getting into it.

will be looking for something in the near future so will proberly be asking a few questions aswell.

I have always been a fan of bikes and whilst i was looking round youtube i found a few cracking videos of trials riding, especially of Danny Macaskill, and it has givin me the urge to get into the trials side of biking.

Thanks

Hi, My name is Marcus,

I started trials about 3 years ago then left it to do a bit of everything really; now the time has come to return to the trials world!

although I used to ride 26" bikes I'm now thinking about a Mod. So I'm also looking for a decent 2nd hand bike to kick things off.

Cheers.

O riders that I'm inspired by:

Danny Mac

Holroyd

and Lately Benito Ross and Craig Lee Scott

Hey Guys,

I am the fat guy on the little bike. I have been riding trail bikes and downhill with some freeriding for years. I have always admired the balance and precision of trials. Then I saw a frame on Ebay and I took the plunge. I ride an '03 Zoo Boa with echo wheels running on surly single speed hubs. Its a fun bike but I am saving my pennies for something a little longer. I am a big dude at 280 pounds and 6'3". ( sorry all you metric guys on here, I am another Yanky) I live near Seattle Washington and have been on my trials bike for a few months now. I can track stand pretty well. I can hop in place pretty well. I can pivot on the nose great, and somewhat on the rear wheel. I can rock back onto the rear wheel, but seem to be stuck trying to actually hop on the back wheel. Sure is fun trying though, and a great work out.

Hi guys,

I' am new to trials-forum. I ride a ZHI ZM3 and have been riding since 1999.

I' am a big fan of Kenny Belaey and have been motivated by him since 2004.

And on a daily basis I do admin work for the Hungarien biketrials site :)

Greg

hi, im martin.

i am 21, english, born in Reading, now living in Austria. stopped riding before i moved and i have recently got my stuff sent over and found my bike. going to get back into it but finding it hard to find anyone that rides in austria. but i will keep looking.

Hi I'm Nathan and I'm 25 years old.

I used to ride trials when I was 16 for a few years but started driving and lost interest etc etc.

I am now getting back into it (probably due to seeing the Danny Mac videos) so I'm getting myself a new 24inch to replace my

old school 26inch, as I feel I will benefit a lot more from my style of riding (which is basically just messing around, not really a TGS kind of guy)

and am going to get back out there and start hurting myself again, all in the name of fun of course.

Cheers for reading and great forum.

Hi ther guys am Adam just in the middle of building a MOD bike the frame is a da bomb its my first frame am 18 years old stay in kinross dont know if many of you have herd of it .i am about 40 minutes away from edinburgh. i was at my local skate park on my bmx and a saw a young boy come up on a mod bike and a asked if a could have a go because it looked really fun and since then i really wanted to get into it i got the frame cheap thanks for reading. Adam

Hello everyone i'm Nick, i live in a town called Goole and enjoy riding.

I'm currently looking for a new frame as mines got a nasty crack on it.

I first started Trials when i was 17 then quit for a while,recently got back

into it and have been riding again for about 2 months.I love the sport and

i enjoy the interesting things that can be done with it.

:)

QUOTE (Smoby @ Mar 18 2008, 06:56 PM) Hello, welcome to the Forum... Tips for validation... use ABC *capitals*, Punctuation (not just full stops E.C.T... , ? ! " () You get the drift?

Remember... It’s not quantity of post its quality... I believe I was validated within 13 posts smile.gif.

(They were good quality.)

Craig.

Hello my names Luke (People call me Spookylukey) I dont currently own a trials at the moment but im saving up a bit of money to get one. Im quite good on my mates monty 221pr thats why i have taken an intrest in Trials Biking.

I have been in NMC for what seems like an a age like a whole 6 months. But im getting used to using the forum a bit better now.

Please all take a look at my jokes topic some absoulute corkers in there, Please also feel free to add your own.

Many thanks Luke (Spookylukey)

Awryte Luke just wondering where you got your wheelset from as i am building a bike. I am Strugiling to find wheels for it .Would be great if u could let me know. Thank you Adam .

Hi there! I am Callum, after an absence from trials for ages i pulled out my stock bike today and I've decided I should finally bring it down to Coventry and get riding!

I am a Transport and Product Designer, still studying although I am getting a lot of freelance work! I am well into music and have piles of instruments around my house, I also like to skate!

Yo, Im Adam, Been riding about 10 years, short on money took me away from trials and back into Bmx in 2002, then i realised!!!???!??? Get a Trials bike

So im building 1 up, need some bits and bobs and a mate tells me this is the place.

I build Timber frame house, dig my own Bmx trails and Dj undergrond House music - life is good