New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hey, im James, or Jam, or Hoernig.. :giggle: I'm 15.

I've just started trials biking after meeting some random guy in town and having a go on his bike and absoloutly loving it! :D

I've got an Onza t-mag (2003) from "the bay"

Its old, but it'll do me until I can actually do some sweet stuff! Then ill upgrade! :rolleyes:

I roll in the streets of Harrogate, if anyone else bikes around here tell me! We should go biking as I know no one else that likes trials and it gets lonely sometimes :rolleyes:

P.s. Here's my bike as i'm sure everyone wants to see it :-

DSCF0476.jpg

Thankies for reading ^_^

P.p.s. Also I love how nearly every n00b here has an Onza :giggle:

Edited by hoernig

Hi everyone,

You can call me treemagnet, as I have a bit of a tendancy to run into trees on my GasGas.

I'm getting a bit long in the tooth (born '73) but just got myself a monty 219 primarily to keep the fitness up for Sunday motorcycle trials.

Been riding moto trials for about 15 years, but no expert by any means.

Joined here hoping to find out some hopping techniques/training.

Cheers

Treemagnet

hi my names Toby

At the moment i more of a fan of trails then a rider. I just wanted to know abit more about it before i try and get myself a bike and learn how to do some stuff. Thought this might be a good place to get some info it seems really good so far :D

large_yvdz_166p200150.jpg

Hello, guys. I guess not many people here have introduced themselves more than once. well, I have. So, again, I'm Tian From China. This is my Czar 07 mod. it's tiptop with a cheaper price compared with the prices in England as I brought it from China. I like it so much :lol: . currently im doing uni in Brum. My trial skills are crap cause I've been riding for only three months, but im still practicing and fortunately I've got chance to play with some other riders who are really nice and have got fantastic skills.

ok, what kinda person i am. i like playing footy, partying, absenting lectures apart from bike trials, which i guess this is the right country i should come :giggle: . im happy to make new friends and hang out with them.

Have fun in the bike trials world :D

Tian

large_yvdz_166p200150.jpg

Hello, guys. I guess not many people here have introduced themselves more than once. well, I have. So, again, I'm Tian From China. This is my Czar 07 mod. it's tiptop with a cheaper price compared with the prices in England as I brought it from China. I like it so much :lol: . currently im doing uni in Brum. My trial skills are crap cause I've been riding for only three months, but im still practicing and fortunately I've got chance to play with some other riders who are really nice and have got fantastic skills.

ok, what kinda person i am. i like playing footy, partying, absenting lectures apart from bike trials, which i guess this is the right country i should come :giggle: . im happy to make new friends and hang out with them.

Have fun in the bike trials world :D

Tian

Tiannnnnnnnnnn........... Absolute legend!! When I remember that you have only ridden for 3 months, you're such a good rider! I hope to ride with you again soon! :D

Hi everyone,

You can call me treemagnet, as I have a bit of a tendancy to run into trees on my GasGas.

Hahahaha

That really made me laugh!

Gday everyone,

I'm Mitch.

I live in Sydney, Australia.

Am also 18 years of age.

I am amazed at the large following of bike trials in the UK, it's unbelievable

Down here I get laughed at for buying a bike with no seat, people have no idea about trials!!

I'm brand new to the bike trials scene, but have been riding moto trials for several years.

I currently own a Monty 221PR which i bought new and a 2007 Scorpa SY250R for my moto.

Trials is the best, its totally addictive!

At first i was apprehensive at purchasing one of these, as fear it would just be another one of my wasted fads!

After finally tracking down a supplier of trials bikes in Australia, i bought a Monty, which arrived just the other week.

Ive basically spent the week just trying to adapt to my bike.

Balance is defiantly the key, and a lot of the same techniques cross over.

Its perfect cross-training!

I cant do much. I've only ridden about four times.

I can almost do full 180 endo turns.

Can balance pretty well, I think you call it trackstanding.

And today just started to hop on the rear wheel. My best if five consecutive hops

My skills are limited and so is my knowledge, hence my motives to join.

I'm all about learning and look forward to understanding the magical world of bike trials.

I love to talk and blabber on as you can tell ^^^

But I'am looking forward to speaking to you guys more

Hey I'm Lewis, I'm new to the forum and I ride a Zona Zip

I've been doing Trials for 2 hours and I love it. I ride round Nottingham Westbridgford, Towncentre as that is where I live. I tend to go round Different area to ride my bike.

My other Hobbies are;

Fishing, Mtb, Bmx and loads of other things I can't be bothered to say .

Thanks Lewis,

hey im leo smith, age 14 and i first of all rode a Da Bomb Harbinger but then swaped it for a saracen 1.zero. I am soon buying a onza t-pro frame and building it up iv been riding for around two months now, but have been doing dirt jump since christmas when i got my orange hitman. my hobbies apart from biking are xbox and the odd skate sesh. I live in slatburn by sea and useualy ride hear or marske anyone who rides round this area drop me a coment and we could meet up to ride!

Hi all,

To be honest I feel like a bit of a grampa in here at 46! I only ride mountain bikes myself, and not very well. But my son who's just 11, rides way better than me - doubles & Shore stuff at Chicksands (when we lived nearby), Dalby nowadays. Anyhow, that marketeers paradise that is You Tube got him watching trials vids (mainly Billocks stuff) and now he's keen to give it a whirl. I'm just here to get tips for him, and see what bike I should get him to start on.

I have to say the skills many trials riders show are fantastic, and way beyond me now. But hey, I can try to get better while my son stands a chance to learn some great techniques.

I'm Andrew, my son's Harry.

Hi all,

To be honest I feel like a bit of a grampa in here at 46! I only ride mountain bikes myself, and not very well. But my son who's just 11, rides way better than me - doubles & Shore stuff at Chicksands (when we lived nearby), Dalby nowadays. Anyhow, that marketeers paradise that is You Tube got him watching trials vids (mainly Billocks stuff) and now he's keen to give it a whirl. I'm just here to get tips for him, and see what bike I should get him to start on.

I have to say the skills many trials riders show are fantastic, and way beyond me now. But hey, I can try to get better while my son stands a chance to learn some great techniques.

I'm Andrew, my son's Harry.

Welcome to the forum Andrew. Any questions you need to ask feel free to make a topic or whatever, we are all here willing to help each other.

Hi everyone!

I'm Jack and I'm 19. I come from around Lincolnshire near boston. I'm a student so I also live in Hull for most of my time.

I am usually bmxing at the moment because my trials is sitting at home and the trails I go to are too wet for dirt jumping!

I ride a zona zip for trials, a dmr sidekick for dirt jumping and a wethepeople reason bmx!

I've only just got into bmxing, so I'm still learning mostly the basics, but trials and dirt jump have given me a solid base to start!

my other interests include electric guitar, squash, badminton and the gym.

Speak to you all soon!

:turned:

Hi,

I'm Jamie and i'm 15.

I've been riding pedal trials for about 2 years now, i have just recently started to ride more regularly though because I used to only ride every couple of weeks.

My bike is an onza t-pro with just about all the standard parts on.

My other interests ar dirt jumping and Motorbike Trials. I have a specialized p2 for dirt jumping and my motorbike is a gas gas 125cc.

Hi my name's Aran im 15 and i live in liskeard

I am new to trials and thought i would give it a go, and so far i love it very hard but you have to give everything in live a good try before you get it right

I have an onza t-pro and its all standard other than the front wheel that is hope xc on a blue viz rim

My other hobbys include dirt jumping, basketball and tennis for dirt jumping i ride a saracen x-ray

and thats about thank's for reading my auto bio hope you liked it aran.

Alright

New here...

Basically - was into trials YEARS ago, when i was around 15 (now 22) road up until i was about 18, then i just stopped... which was a shame

So just got back into it, bought one of the bikes i used to have... Pashley 26mhz, i know its old now, but still strong, and what i used to ride - Just needs some newer bits on it and should be sound!

So yeh Hello all from MancheSTAR!:)

i'm sam. i live in the west midlands. i'm 14. did ride a onza t comp.

was a new member last year but never got round to doing anything on the website but went trials riding mad trying though do everything ( succseded in most but need to get better) so please can you exept me.

riding bmx at the mo but used to do trials. i ride my old t-comp when i meet up with the person i sold it to.

i'm looking for a 26" at the mo.

can someone tell me what mod and stock means as i aint got a clue.