Police!

How stereotypical....

I suppose all 'Emos' want the world to end ? :closedeyes:

>_<(Y)

Well everyones entitled to their opinion but maybe next time when you're being asked to move on remember that you could have actually got fined and maybe an anti-social behaviour order brought against you as you're causing a nuisance, but the officers have given you the chance to move on and save you and them the hassle of paperwork and taking them away from their patrols. If you have any information that you may think is useful as well like "there is a group of youths (chavs as you put it) who are drinking in the park at 8pm, why don't you go catch them?" then that officer will more than likely make a note of it and include the area in his patrols to prevent it from happening again. It's a "you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours" scenario...

Ha ha.. well

We only get moved on if we ride the town....

But at night time when all the cops are out and everybody is out drinking they dont bother us up town when we ride at night and everyone els is out drinking.. it's only the day time thay hate us....

But i ride in the industral place where no cops come anyway there rocks, pallets, rails, walls and that so i could live with that

>_<(Y)

Ha ha.. well

We only get moved on if we ride the town....

But at night time when all the cops are out and everybody is out drinking they dont bother us up town when we ride at night and everyone els is out drinking.. it's only the day time thay hate us....

But i ride in the industral place where no cops come anyway there rocks, pallets, rails, walls and that so i could live with that

Exactly see you've found a spot where you're not going to be considered a nuisance and like you said earlier, the owners allow you to ride as long as you tidy up after yourselves.

I'm not trying to cause any arguments but I'm just saying being a rider myself I know how annoying it can be but also being in the Service it'd be handy if you could step back and think how much hassle it's causing us when on duty and understand the reasoning behind why we're moving you on...

Exactly see you've found a spot where you're not going to be considered a nuisance and like you said earlier, the owners allow you to ride as long as you tidy up after yourselves.

I'm not trying to cause any arguments but I'm just saying being a rider myself I know how annoying it can be but also being in the Service it'd be handy if you could step back and think how much hassle it's causing us when on duty and understand the reasoning behind why we're moving you on...

:lol:

well i'l have 2 say... :D(Y)

there getting paid too catch real criminals but instead are just chasing trials riders around.....wait till there boss finds out lol

In fact it's our "boss" that tells us to move you on. If you have a problem and feel you're being harassed and have legitimate grounds then make a complaint but the chances are it'll get logged and reviewed but there's nothing illegitimate with what we're doing and so when you're out riding again they'll take a zero tolerance policy on things and instead of asking you to move on, just slap you with a fine straight away and if you're seen riding again and blatantly disregarding the fines and warnings then they'll look to have an Anti Social Behaviour order taken out against you. I don't know if your parents own your house or anything either but if not and you live in council residence or you're renting then it could even be that we work with your tenant to get you and your family evicted from your place of residence or you have to sign a behaviour contract by which if you disregard it and break the rules then you break the terms of the contract and are evicted...

I know there's more than enough people who think we're just "Plastic Police and should get a real job" but the actual fact is we make a bigger difference than you think...

what about the CHAVS they don't get done for anything

BUT Us lot get told to move on and on.... and get told off from riding up walls.... hmm..

They say there are skate parks, but they are for bladers, bmx riders, skateboarding ect... there is no TRIALS stuff :lol:

Why don't they just let use do what we like to do instead of being gay and having a go at us :-

aah well, I just climb over fence's and that and ride pallets until I get kicked off but most places let us ride there only if we put the pallets back, If we do not put them back they wont let us ride there for like a week or so :(

Cheers,

Luke

Are you a complete nob?

I know from a few run in's with the law that not all police are just out to spoil fun. Useually there interested with what we've got to say and what we do. But i say from experiance some ARE just out to spoil fun, the ones that dish out the sly digs in the cells (only happen once but still) so just be polite and do what they tell you. At the end of the day its you thats gonna get the raping not them

Also gyser i was wondering if i could be banned from driving for offences when i was riding my bike? is it actully possible??

Why may I ask?

they always come up, try and make a convo, i dont wanna talk to them, they dont wanna talk to me, why bother, im not the kinda person to smash stuff up and piss off normal people. im not some insolent thug, their advice is always to go to the skatepark, i tell them we cant, then they never really understand, suggest we write to the counsil for a trials park, which will never get built, and even if it was i would prefer street still i imagine. there is no real need to move us on unless we are being genuinely dangerous or destroying things

EDIT: would like to say that REAL police seem alot sounder IMO

Edited by Ash-Kennard

they always come up, try and make a convo, i dont wanna talk to them, they dont wanna talk to me, why bother, im not the kinda person to smash stuff up and piss off normal people. im not some insolent thug, their advice is always to go to the skatepark, i tell them we cant, then they never really understand, suggest we write to the counsil for a trials park, which will never get built, and even if it was i would prefer street still i imagine. there is no real need to move us on unless we are being genuinely dangerous or destroying things

EDIT: would like to say that REAL police seem alot sounder IMO

If you ask for a trials park it will end up with halfpipes and that, thats what happend with us we asked for a trials park we got 3 rails half pipe spine jump box :lol: ( that is not trials)

Also gyser i was wondering if i could be banned from driving for offences when i was riding my bike? is it actully possible??

How'd you mean?

They might genuinely be interested in what you have to say. For instance if you highlight the problems you're having and maybe invite them to discuss your views on the matter then I'm sure they'll relay it back to their seniors... A lot of the projects arranged in the community come about from PCSO's and the meetings we have with the public. These meetings are a chance for us to hear your views and try to find a solution to the problem...

How'd you mean?

They might genuinely be interested in what you have to say. For instance if you highlight the problems you're having and maybe invite them to discuss your views on the matter then I'm sure they'll relay it back to their seniors... A lot of the projects arranged in the community come about from PCSO's and the meetings we have with the public. These meetings are a chance for us to hear your views and try to find a solution to the problem...

yeah, but i would prefer not to be bothered at all by them

although one time this one told us to stop riding on the pavement, so we decided to gap off the wall over the pavement into the road, he was just going nuts so we rode away. was very funny. old twat

Ive always thought, if your not damaging anything ... then your not causing any trouble ?

It depends on who owns the property and whether they consider you're defacing the property. Also if there's a large group of you then it's considered to be a crowd and can be intimidating to the public and causing a nuisance by blocking the pavements (when in theory we're not allowed to be riding on the pavements in the first place...).

There are lots of different factors involved.

If you ask for a trials park it will end up with halfpipes and that, thats what happend with us we asked for a trials park we got 3 rails half pipe spine jump box :lol: ( that is not trials)

I agree with 'STC'. If we ask for a trials park to be built then it will end up turning into a skatepark, and may get vandalised. Where as the street is much better in choice and much more fun.

yeah, but i would prefer not to be bothered at all by them

although one time this one told us to stop riding on the pavement, so we decided to gap off the wall over the pavement into the road, he was just going nuts so we rode away. was very funny. old twat

(Y)

I agree with 'STC'. If we ask for a trials park to be built then it will end up turning into a skatepark, and may get vandalised. Where as the street is much better in choice and much more fun.

(Y)

Yes. (Y)

Edit: When we had a skate park trials riders was not alloud on the stuff because they say will will smsh it all up.. so the park got closed in the end and chavs smashed it up 2 hide drugs in and get pissed on...

Edited by STC

How'd you mean?

Well the local community support officer stoped me a couple of times whislt riding my bike. Not having lights,not looking where i was going etc etc.Anyways got a letter through the post saying that one more offence then id be disqulified from driving.But i aint ven 17 yet??