Gloves - Newb Question.

Joe Papasnap Maher

Right. I used to wear gloves, many moons ago, but for the last 3-4 years, I have never bothered.

Im after a set of gloves..that arnt big and bulky. Im just after a pair of gloves..that i wont really be able to tell ive got them on..but supply enough protection on the inside of my hands..and for my braking fingers.

Price isnt really an issue. And Ideally, i'd like to get from chainreaction..as i need them asap.

Any suggestions. All sugestions welcome.

I use a pair of 661 raji gloves, they are light weight, feel good on my hands too.

I always used to use 661 glovess and ALWAYS found them Crap!

i wouldn't recommend!

At the moment, i'm just using some normal cotton gloves with the rubber diamonds on the fingers and palm!

And love them, hands no longer hurt!

Can't feel them on either!

Ben

661 Raji's are meant to be really good Joe. I think most 661 gloves are good, but i'm using some Airflow's and they're quite thin/flexible so can hardly feel them. I don't even know i've got them on when i go riding :) Is this with Koxx Days coming up??

661 Raji's are meant to be really good Joe. I think most 661 gloves are good, but i'm using some Airflow's and they're quite thin/flexible so can hardly feel them. I don't even know i've got them on when i go riding :) Is this with Koxx Days coming up??

Yer dude.

Btw JonCon - Im coming up tomoz. You gonna be about?

hebo are fairly good, but i've used fox gloves from my local motocross shop for the last year or so and they last for ages but are dead comfy. If your not bothered about new designs just look for maybe the 06/07 designs, pretty much the same gloves just different colors and cheaper! Thats what i do anyways.

Without being a bit of a nob Joe why not just change your grips? The RB and the Hope carbon blades are comfy and if youv'e never had the problem before? Just a suggestion, you know i ALWAYS used to wear gloves, i wore numerous pairs but in all of them your hands get swety, your gloves get dirty and oily and they rip.... pah, since getting my Rock foam grips ive never looked back