Tar, Pallets

Dan Burgess

Ok Here are two quick questions I would like to ask,

Tar where the hell can I buy it i've searched ebay no luck and yet still not look (im awaiting them to retarmack the road so I can swip some without them noticing lol!)

Pallets

Where can I purcahse or obtain some from?? (not stolen) lol

Cheers,

Dan

I'd be interested in an answer to the pallet question too - I have 5x14m of grass in my back garden that would look much better with a few trials obstacles on it... And require less mowing :P... I already have a few bricks and paving slabs around, but the side gate is too narrow to bring in decent rocks, so building the mother of all rockerys isn't a viable option :(.

pallets, you won't get these very easily because pallet companies will pay a fiver for each one they get back. you can buy them new from most decent saw mills but your looking at 20 quid a pop.

so your choices are steal them or chat some nice joiners/builders/workshops on and ask what they do with them when they are done.

Edited by G4vyn

You can come to my house and grab 13 if you want, 5 blues and 8 normals, only thing is, I'm in South Wales :P

Ill set out on my t-bird from essex tomorrow morning (Y)

pallets, you won't get these very easily because pallet companies will pay a fiver for each one they get back. you can buy them new from most decent saw mills but your looking at 20 quid a pop.

so your choices are steal them or chat some nice joiners/builders/workshops on and ask what they do with them when they are done.

I may sweet talk BnQ or

some local merchants down the road

Just do what boumsong said, cheaper, il even come and do it for you if you want dan.

And i have some pallets if you want them, about 4.

lol the tar will be funny and i like tar (Y)

i will think about getting new pads

also the pallets i may think about that too

stealing is the key!

Pallets are pretty hard to come by but i know there is a place on brentwood that sells them as they were advertising them at a demo i rode in a while ago.

Go to your local shops and go into your loading bays, thats how i got all of my old ones, I ended up with about 12 of them and 2 big cotton reels which i got from my local electrical suppliers. i wouldnt recoment you drving in there as they will get your plates and will chase you up about it, man power is the way to do it!

Also if you go to your local orchards you can get bit boxxes which are like 1 meter deep and 1.5mtr wide which make a great addition to any trials corse but weigh a f**king ton but are possible to carry!