Vee Pads...

aener

Zoot frame (stiff already) with a Carbon Vee booster (even more stiff...) on a new-ish grind.

Being such a stiff set-up, they'll want to be pretty hard-wearing - I'd imagine.

Price isn't TOO much of an issue, nor is the colour :P

Coust's? Heard they're pretty good...

I've got backings, so if they don't come with Vee backings, that's Ok.

EDIT: It's on the rear.

Edited by Flipp

Already had 'em.

Wear too quick, 'cause my setup's stiffer than a lot.

Got some off Kris a while back, but Kris also decided to turn my rim into and minute copy of the Andes. (...Very harsh grind)

Edited by Flipp

Already had 'em.

Wear too quick, 'cause my setup's stiffer than a lot.

Got some off Kris a while back, but Kris also decided to turn my rim into and minute copy of the Andes. (...Very harsh grind)

Ha ha, yeah that was back in the day though. You were the first person to run them after myself, i kinda used you as a guinea pig for trying them on a harsh grind :$ i reckon you should smoothen your rim off and use the reds though ;) With a brake that stiff they'll be mint.

I hear all sorts about the Heatsink reds. I've only used them on a smooth rim though, bmx as well. So couldn't say for a grind but they are hard wearing.

Personnally i go CRV. I had Coust on the rear with a stiff setup, carbon booster as well but no built in booster. No bite noise at all, but stupidly great hold. I don't think i've had a brake hold that well before, it even made the Slow Reezy loose grip first. But the pads seemed to wear quicker with no bite, i remember speeking to Kris about that actually. But with no booster and 4 bolt to vee mounts just made it spongey, in the end i went back to Magura. That was also because of rim trouble mind.