Habits!

James-M

The most annyoying habit in the world ?

Being a gobby f**ker !!! I genuinly can't sit there and be quiet if i think somethings got to be said !!!!

No matter who it is, i HAVE to say some things.

But the wierdest habit i've got is (no i'm not a tramp)

I absolutly HAVE to wear the same pair of socks EVERY day.

I have this pair of black blue and white socks, and i've washed them every night since christmas (yes...A present)

My mum baught me another pair because she said it was disturbing. She mixed them up and stuff and i ALWAYS know wich ones are my lucky socks :) If i don't wear them i get the right arse on !

I got a chance to bone the barmaid at the Harvesters once, and i turned it down because i had some boring black socks on :(

sometimes leave the house, lock the door, go down the street a bit, and get worried because i've blanked out the memory of locking it, so I have to go back and check, or try to remember.

Oh good, other people do that aswell. i feel better now

Edited by Nick G

I do that, not exactly the same but I have to face the wall, face away, face it again, then rollover and face away before I can go to sleep.

It is weird.

-Charlie-

ditto i watch tv then face wall sleeping then face away and then back to the wall to sleep.

Correcting people's spelling on MSN.

Biteing nails.

My bedroom HAS to be tidy.

Smoking.

Sleeping, by god, im shit, takes me about 4 hours to get to sleep, but once im asleep it's reall hard to wake up.

My back brake, my brake has to be perfect or else i get pissy and can't ride.

Abusing chavs in my local town for the due fact of them just been there.

Dwelling on the past. I do it far to much, Must be the reason im so depressed.

I always have the be colour co-ordinated.

Making sure shoes are clean. Damn im terriable for that.

Been either too late or too early.

Untidy.

Far too laid back in general circumstances.

Not caring about things i should, links in with the above.

If I don't like something, I won't listen/put any effort into it - unless its for something that benefits me. Not as in helping people, I'm more than welcome to help people.

I say stuff I really shouldn't in awkward situations.

I'm too sarcastic for my own good.

Properly my worse habbit is hurting myself - not intensionally, but generally. For example, breaking my leg skiing. Completely merking my face, ruining my knees and wrist on my bike etc.

hmm

getting annoyed at bad spelling - current one is bought and not BROUGHT. You don't bastarding bring something off someone for money. That's WRONG. Some of the outlanders on here do better english than the natives.

I also do the volume thing on TVs, only I like it to be at a multiple of 5 preferably, and if not, of 2.

Not thinking before doing stuff

Jumping off stuff wrong on my trials bike, only on stuff I've just jumped up though :S

Leaving stuff lying around

Oh, being sarcastic at children (:P)

Being bitter/blunt at people when I'm not too happy.