Tartybikes Dannyswindlehurst-foreverdream

Danny Swindlehurst

Been a while... NEW videos here though.

Not been riding much atm to be honest keep snapping stuff :(.

Cheers to Adam at tarty and henbikes for the help with parts.

this is quite a packed video with a few diffrent stuff. cheers for anyone who filmed,atleast u got to laff when i nearly keilled myself :(

im riding a 07 and 04 python...

hope you like it am not to keen on the song myself but here it goes

Comment would be ace

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qXZ9HZhaZ4k

download link later

p.s i need a belt :D

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

really good moves there, yeah im not too keen either on the song like you said, how do u find those neco pads

EDIT: was extremely bored this eve, and decided to count how many sidehops you had in the vid that includes sidehops to back wheel, i counted 35 sidehops in total was there really any need lol,

Edited by speedyjustice

OMFG!!

vids even better than i thought was gna be

f**kin beast riding as always

all sidehops are 50+ as i filmed most of them and frontwheel at 02:30 is loads bigger than it looks in video

truly amazing riding, dno how you do it danny...5ft 6 of pure beef eh danny ;)

i apologize for my language at end of vid when forks snapped lol a f**kin s**t maself lmao

.....ste

Enjoyed that. Lucky you wasn't jumping to front wheel when your forks snapped or it could have had a different ending all together. If my bags are hanging under my arse i'd just use a piece of string to hold em up. Good vid but not to keen on the song though. RIDE ON MAYN.

I'm sorry but i can't take that shit seriouslly, seeing your ass pop out in slow motion everytime you land a sidehop...... seriouslly sort it out. After the first couple of times that happened, surely you'd be thinking ''pretty stupid to ride in skiiny jeans''....but no, every f**king clip theres your arse again. This could well be the most disgustingly homo-erotic thing i've ever seen - i can't believe there hasn't been more comments - it is beyond rediculous.

I turned it off after about the 15th arse shot ans that was about 1 minute in. Its not that i have a problem with homosexuality - i have a problem with this stupid video. I know trials is going all stlye over substance, with the everyday rider drilling the f**k out of their only frame and so on.....but wearing skinny jeans for trials is silly enough, but when they do that....... jesus christ.

I can;t believe anyone can take this seriously.......... i never thought in a trials video i would see a slow motion arse pop. Your video is beyond strange.

Riding..You absolute tank..right beast.

But watching the vid..just one thought was running through my head. " Does this kid know any other tricks "

Exactly. You're a very good and stylish rider but that vid was just a bit boring.

Honestly, with that much potential you could make an incredible vid with lines and tricks, not just 50 clips of gaps and 20 clips of sidehops which not only all look the same, but are so short you can't even see the size.