British Superbikes This Weekend

andyb

Just thought i would see if anyone else from tf is going to Brads for the BSB this weekend, im leaving at 7 tomoro morning, and aiming to be at the oakdene cafe in wrotham for 8.30 ish, anyone else whos headed that way is welcome to join me.

Andy B

Some guys from my work paid to take their bikes across to Liverpool, rode all the way down there just to hear it'd been cancelled & then had to ride all the way back in that sh1te weather.

I was over watching the grand national at the weekend so i didn't hear much about the BSB, will they run double points at the final round again or will it just be scrapped off because nobody has any points yet?

Some guys from my work paid to take their bikes across to Liverpool, rode all the way down there just to hear it'd been cancelled & then had to ride all the way back in that sh1te weather.

I was over watching the grand national at the weekend so i didn't hear much about the BSB, will they run double points at the final round again or will it just be scrapped off because nobody has any points yet?

Its been re-scheduled for 10/11th May. Which works out quite nicely for me, might go for the weekend.

I bet there's a few team bosses that aren't too happy with that decision. Lots of BSB teams will have planned to be in Ireland that weekend getting ready for the Northwest 200. And then the week after that it's over here to th IoM TT for the best racing on the planet.