The Best Looking Gu Le So Far :)

abtrials

spec

gu le

echo control's

onza mongo headset

onza pazazz stem

monty ti bars

planet-x dog front hub, tryall rim, continental tyre.

moe bb

echo forged cranks

eno frewheel (far better than any freehub)

bionic bash

vp pedals

kmc chain

rear revolver, tryall rim, minion tyre

rear 04 maggie, rb 4 bolt booster, rock pads

front ultimate, cnc heatsink reds (rediculous power)

thats about it.

post-10748-1207567951_thumb.jpg

post-10748-1207567968_thumb.jpg

post-10748-1207567962_thumb.jpg

please leve your views.

LOVE IT the only one i have actualy liked so far but why no rear vee :)

just could not get it to work as well as it had done so i thought ide try a maggie again i had my v woorking so so well on the echo and then it never quite worked as well on the zhi so i thought ide change, but it means the ultimate goes on the front and its so bloddy powerfull

Its nice but certainly not the best so far :P Dont like the big silver pedals on it, and the red rim tape on the front would be better in black... also a nice new maxxis tyre on the front would sort it out. He he, sexy frames though aren't they?!

Just wondering, how come LE's are so damn popular? They are extremely simple and minimalist frames, but I would've thought that GU Streets or Typhoons would still be more popular?

Look nice, simple, clean i guess.

Its nice but certainly not the best so far :P Dont like the big silver pedals on it, and the red rim tape on the front would be better in black... also a nice new maxxis tyre on the front would sort it out. He he, sexy frames though aren't they?!

i love the pedals i need to take the middle cage out, but ultra grippy, i love the red rimtape as well, also i hate maxxis as a front tyre, it will have a try all sticky soon.

Just wondering, how come LE's are so damn popular? They are extremely simple and minimalist frames, but I would've thought that GU Streets or Typhoons would still be more popular?

they are popular because they have a better geo and are lighter, and look better as well.

Dan Ko's was better

:P

Very nice though!

dan's was crap :)

Edited by ABTRIALS1

How do you find this compared to the Zhi?

Which, at the moment, rides like a baboon 'cause the front end is too high!

about 1000 x better mate im not just saying it, but i think this is the nicest riding bike i have owned, im not guna change a thing other than the front rim and tyre.

also i would strongly recomend anyone to go ffw it has such a nice feel to it on a stock

Edited by ABTRIALS1

about 1000 x better mate im not just saying it, but i think this is the nicest riding bike i have owned, im not guna change a thing other than the front rim and tyre.

also i would strongly recomend anyone to go ffw it has such a nice feel to it on a stock

Wahoo try-all front tyre. And a real white try-all rim not a fake :P

Rides wellllll nice too, much nicer than porters/dan ko's did.

FFW is mint, want one.

is nice, but the heatset looks wrong IMO, think a nice black one would look better :P

Everything else is spot on !

sounds quite light ? ... weight ?

i love the look of the bike the headset goes good with the rims.

not to sure on the weight its not the lightest, but it is light and feels real light to ride due to the ffw set up. :)

Looks really nice.

i know it looks nice :)