The Nicest Inspired Yet!

Matthew62

First things first......apologies for the terrible photos. I haven't got time to get it out to a decent location and take proper photos as its the last couple of months of my final year at Uni so time is scarce, so these will have to do for now.

They do the bike no justice and i will post much better pictures once my work is out of the way and i get to take some well thought out photos. But for now here is a few rough images of by far the prettiest Inspired yet!!!!

Enjoy.

2399342086_da964b282b_b.jpg

2398515699_49d19e19b6_b.jpg

2399350332_107fdb8606_b.jpg

ive just creamed in my boxers

If that's all it takes then you have no hope with a female.

:P

I have to say it's very nice, but self-proclaimed righteousness doesn't do it for me.

Black cranks and no tractor tyre and i'd hit it ;)

f**k it. I said ''in my opinion anyway'', of course i'm going to be bias about my own bike and in my opinion its the nicest....everyone else has their own opinion. People are far too uptight on this forum...jeez. Also seeing that inspired a couple of threads down with the bkack cranks......i'm glad mine are silver. before building it up i wished i had blakc cranks now i'm glad i don't!

It's Trials-forum rules. You're not allowed to say your bike is the "nicest [...] ever", everyone else must decide. I think it's in the guidelines somewhere :P

It does look very sexy though. Apart from the bars, they look silly. IMO of course ;)

I dont moan if people dont like it. I dont like being thought of as self righteous becuase i like my own bike.....if someone else doesnt like if for their own reason thats fine by me!! Being a public forum...slate away i'll more than happily take it.

Bars silly? Angle or the bars specifically? They do feel nice to ride, but they're not the prettiest or most complimentary to the overall look.

Bars silly? Angle or the bars specifically? They do feel nice to ride, but they're not the prettiest or most complimentary to the overall look.

Nah I'm only joking. I just don't like really wide trials bars that tilt up, they just feel completely wrong to me. But you're allowed to have them :P

Lush, thats so nice!

(Y)

It needs just a touch more red, eg. red 'pimp my pedals', or a red maggura hose?

NO sir, my bike will not surcome to overkill. I had contemplated geting a red seatclamp to match the hubs......damn glad i haven't. I only originally wanted it black and white, but the bits of red it has got i think are just right..i don't want it to lok like the traditional trials bike rainbow.

The Inspired competition.........would be funny - there seems to be a lot of them and would be interesting to see what people like about each one! Theres some quite trialsy ones then theres the more streetier ones like mine...so yeah go for it!!