London

Weather tomorrow is gonna be a bit unpredictable like today ie; sun B) & showers/hail stones :( . plus its gonna extra hard to ride anywhere with the extra security and police during the london marathon event. give Chai a buzz and see what he's up to. maybe he'll do that insane millenium bridge gap again :S .

no idea... waiting for summons.. could be alot.. apparnetly u need "permission" if u are going to be doing filming in a park.. and if u dont get this permission it is a reportable offence..

got fined for

being in a restricted area

riding bikes in restricted area

filming in restricted area

no idea... waiting for summons.. could be alot.. apparnetly u need "permission" if u are going to be doing filming in a park.. and if u dont get this permission it is a reportable offence..

got fined for

being in a restricted area

riding bikes in restricted area

filming in restricted area

Oh dear :$ i pretty much figured that riding during the london marathon event was asking for trouble (N) . i hope you guys didn't get fined individually but instead get a group fine which you can all chip in and pay. guess your looking around £80-£100 :( .

Fake name/address ?

And that's a bogus claim ;) It's not illegal to film in a park, if it's public, unless it has signs up. Same as, you can't get fined for riding in a park, if there isn't a sign up stating the seperate by-law.

PCSO I assume?

Edit : Actually, London may be different.

Edited by Hendrix