Dj Memorial Ride

john.p

hey i want to go i didnt know dj but i still want to show my support. as we cannot vote in the members section. i would personaly like to be kept informed about were you are goin to hold it and when. this proboly wont count but i would like it on a saturday.

from john.p !

hey i want to go i didnt know dj but i still want to show my support. as we cannot vote in the members section. i would personaly like to be kept informed about were you are goin to hold it and when. this proboly wont count but i would like it on a saturday.

from john.p !

im the same as you,i didnt know the guy but i want to show my respect.

+1, has the memorial ride already been and gone? If so it would of been a shame because i live relatively close to it.

Whats that got to do with anything?

Coming on a memorial ride has nothing to do with whos the best. Its to do with showing suport, and remembering.

I know for the Portsmouth ride there is a 2 minute Silence held by all the riders part way through the day.

We were all CRAP as you say at one point..But that really does not matter.....group rides are always good to play on others peoples bikes.ask the top riders questions and tips....you also make new mates....:).....thears all levels of riding at thees rides...Yep we have the 2 mins of HUSH HUSH time for david at SPICE ISLAND Just to remember The Legend :)

Every one is welcome (Y)

Dave x

We were all CRAP as you say at one point..But that really does not matter.....group rides are always good to play on others peoples bikes.ask the top riders questions and tips....you also make new mates....:).....thears all levels of riding at thees rides...Yep we have the 2 mins of HUSH HUSH time for david at SPICE ISLAND Just to remember The Legend :)

Every one is welcome (Y)

Dave x

very well sed dave. dave and myself find riding together more of a laugh than riding lol.

i will be at the portsmouth 1 to show my respect as like you guys i didnt know D.J but from what i have heard bout him hes the kinda rider i like hanging around with...even when not on rides.

x