Kelly Farm Sunday

kelly farm trials

2008 British BikeTrial Championship Round 1

Sunday 27April 2008 Signing on at 8-30am. Trial Starts at 10-00 am.

Trial Secretary: Carol Slinger, 3 Meadowfield, Halton-on-Lune, Lancaster, LA2 6PT Tel 01524 811027 email: carol.slinger@hotmail.co.uk

DIRECTIONS: Follow the A38 south, then A382 to BOVEY TRACY, event will be signed from Bovey.

CAMPING; Lemonford Caravan Park, Bickington, Newton Abbott, Sth. Devon TQ12 6JR 01626 821242

Edited by kelly farm trials

2008 British BikeTrial Championship Round 1

Sunday 27April 2008 Signing on at 8-30am. Trial Starts at 10-00 am.

Trial Secretary: Carol Slinger, 3 Meadowfield, Halton-on-Lune, Lancaster, LA2 6PT Tel 01524 811027 email: carol.slinger@hotmail.co.uk

DIRECTIONS: Follow the A38 south, then A382 to BOVEY TRACY, event will be signed from Bovey.

CAMPING; Lemonford Caravan Park, Bickington, Newton Abbott, Sth. Devon TQ12 6JR 01626 821242

OK lads if youve forgotten to send the form in /cannt find it now or wouls like to ride there but have not yet entered can you please, please give me a call 01524 811027

Carol

never even knew it was on untill now! its a bit late for me as i dont have an acu or biu and dont have anywhere to stay and have to work untill 6 on the saturday! doh!

rob

Round 1 BIU British Biketrial Championship 27 April - not got an ACU licence? no problem they can be applied for on the day. It would help if you bring a passport size photo of yourself (not necessary if you had a licence last year)

Dave B

would be nice to have an entry list, as i said to jack carthy last week, whats the point in travelling hundreds of miles to compete against yourself................

its a pointless trip and a pointless excercise. same for Tommy oliver, if theres no1 in his class he might as well come upto yorkshire and stay with me for a weekend.

Wayne.

would be nice to have an entry list, as i said to jack carthy last week, whats the point in travelling hundreds of miles to compete against yourself................

its a pointless trip and a pointless excercise. same for Tommy oliver, if theres no1 in his class he might as well come upto yorkshire and stay with me for a weekend.

Wayne.

trials is all about man and machine and the sections , and of course beating everybody who has the balls to turn up and ride , championships are won by champions, that means travelling the miles , doing the training, being the best you can be , any body yes anybody , can sit at home in front of their computer and be a world champion

oh and in answer to your question , carols got the list

Edited by kelly farm trials

trials is all about man and machine and the sections , and of course beating everybody who has the balls to turn up and ride , championships are won by champions, that means travelling the miles , doing the training, being the best you can be , any body yes anybody , can sit at home in front of their computer and be a world champion

oh and in answer to your question , carols got the list

if there is only one in the class maybe they should be allowed to ride the higher class?

i agree with wayne theres no point in riding against your self

Edited by dave33