Leicester Saturday 24th May 2008 - Danny Kearns Birthday Ride

Unfortunate as to say the remote possibilities of me going are entirely and associatively acceptable, the general likelihood of my persevering and enlightening soulfulness being present at this exemplary event is irrefutable.

Unfortunate as to say the remote possibilities of me going are entirely and associatively acceptable, the general likelihood of my persevering and enlightening soulfulness being present at this exemplary event is irrefutable.

IS THAT A YES OR A NO :blink:

Looks like me and Benjaminge are are comming now! Cant wait, new frame arrived today, built up, but a scary amount of brake flex! my arse might be painful bythen end of the day!

But hey, ill be there!

Owen

Sorry lads can't make it :( Sorry if I have let anyone down... Huge amounts of coursework and little time left at college means I will have to spend all my time from now on doing nothing but college work! Its not all bad though, when summer comes I won't have a worry in the world and if I come out of college with decent grades my parents won't begrudge lending me money :D

Jonny your a retard.

:(

I don't think you understand... I would give the world to be there :(

Unless I can complete 14 assignments before 9 oclock tomorrow morning then I won't be able to borrow any money and won't be able to make it...

Unless anyone wants to buy a cracked onza t-rex frame for £40 and bank transfer me the money right now :P???

Do them all now. I finshed about 8 this week, got 3 more to do and 4 weeks to do them in. Get stuck in lad.

:(

I don't think you understand... I would give the world to be there :(

Unless I can complete 14 assignments before 9 oclock tomorrow morning then I won't be able to borrow any money and won't be able to make it...

Unless anyone wants to buy a cracked onza t-rex frame for £40 and bank transfer me the money right now :P???

(Y)