Leicester Saturday 24th May 2008 - Danny Kearns Birthday Ride

Haha actually sounds like a plan :o

Can't wait to ride some familiar spots with some freindly faces again!!!

This is going to be in my diary, I WILL be there :)

Ha ha. theres no way your coming down and not stopping at my house for a bit.

Ha ha. theres no way your coming down and not stopping at my house for a bit.

I will see what the score is when I come down, Its likely that I will leave Liverpool on the wednesday that I finish college and then stay in Leicester till sunday. I'll have to have a good think.

http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/en/pj/jd2

Ohh for f*cks sake. No leicester for me or anyone who is comming via brum!

Anyone fancy changing it to somewhere accessable?

Owen

<_<

Birmingham to leicester works fine for me on the 24th, doesn't show any errors or cancellations just a bus service. Throw your bikes in the bottom of the coach and off you go. Alternatively, If its easier for anyone you can come to loughborough on the friday night and stop at my house then go riding on the saturday from here (10 mins away from leicester on the train). Invitation is open to everyone and anyone.

Birmingham to leicester works fine for me on the 24th, doesn't show any errors or cancellations just a bus service. Throw your bikes in the bottom of the coach and off you go. Alternatively, If its easier for anyone you can come to loughborough on the friday night and stop at my house then go riding on the saturday from here (10 mins away from leicester on the train). Invitation is open to everyone and anyone.

There was going to be about 8 of us comming through Birmingham, so i doubt very much they will let us all on the bus!

Also, thats alot of people to fit in one house :P

Owen

iHATE Trains

And me. They try and promote public transport to stop everyone from driving all the time, and then 90% of the time the trains are called off, or they dont let us on, we really cant win.

Anyone up for brum instead, i know we always do it, but most of the riders will have to come through brum anyway, so we might aswell. Or we could do cov or somewhere?

Owen