Partz + Will Arnold

PaRtZ

Really happy with the job Ive done on this, while Will was in Uni down here we were gna make a video but it went tits up when he left uni and went home. So I cant wait any longer, heres what I made and sorry for the abrupt ending

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Please comment you slugs :P Hope you like

The visual and the auditory were correlated very well. The effects were really good in some places (b+w reverse slow-mo to the music was excellent), especially nearer the start; I found some of the later ones a bit overkill (the grey box to rail gap in bristol). Music was really good and fitting to the riding which was also good. The filming was all decent.

It's always nice to see somebody investing some thought into their editing.

Good stuff basically (Y)

The visual and the auditory were correlated very well. The effects were really good in some places (b+w reverse slow-mo to the music was excellent), especially nearer the start; I found some of the later ones a bit overkill (the grey box to rail gap in bristol). Music was really good and fitting to the riding which was also good. The filming was all decent.

It's always nice to see somebody investing some thought into their editing.

Good stuff basically (Y)

Get that video of The Adamant Alliance up man!!!

Allready saw this a few weeks ago, cos I'm special :D

Really good riding from both but i still don't get why there isn't many comments on Matt's latest videos he has made, they're good videos!

Edited by max-t

Loved it!

Really good riding from both of you, your sidehops are getting pretty huge now Matt! But yeah as others have said it is great to see a video where somebody has put some thought into the editing. Especially the mixing with the song, I thought it went really well.

The kind of vid that makes you want to ride, but as its 1:20am I might just go to bed :P